I Miss You

"Suki" Hwang said, you back away from Jack as you looking behind you. 

"Hey Hwang" you said. Jake glares at Hwang 

"ill head out first" Jake said as he walked passed Hwang going back to class. 

"What where you two doing?" Hwang asked you 

"Just having a chat" you said looking down. He walks to you. You look at him. 

"Why where you crying? Are you alright? Did he do something?" He asks 

"Hwang, I'm fine, its ok, dont worry" You said trying to keep things calm. 

"Why was he hugging you?" He asks 

"Dont get the wrong idea..." you sigh "He told me about... Your sister, and some other stuff" you confessed not being able to hide anything from Hwang.  

"Did he?" Hwang questions. "He confessed as well, I'm assuming, because how you are acting right now".   He said , you nod your head. He pats your head and smiles. "You dont have to hide things from me Suki, We are together now. So what did you say?" Hwang asks 

"He changed the topic before I could say anything" you said as you look away from Hwang. 

"He doesn't know some others stuff, I know he blames me for what happened to her. I let that happen. We did get in a fight, and yeah I did get jealous, I said some f up things to my sister. I regret a lot of it. I do blame myself for what happened. As I wrote lyrics for the song I sang you yesterday on are date, trying to find inspiration, I found a note inside my guitar . It was from my sister, She was already planning to die. That's why she wanted to see you Suki. She wanted to say goodbye. Her depression got the best of her." You put your hands over your mouth as you lessoned to what he had just told you.  " I miss her a lot, I wish I could turn back time" He said as he pulls a piece of paper out of his left pocket. He hands it to you, You can either read it now. Or you can read the note when we arrive to the place I was going to take you. You put it in your left pocket and looked at him. 

"After school ill read it" You said as you walked pass him

"After school ill read it" You said as you walked pass him. You open the door and you saw Jake. Jake looks at Hwang in shocked.  He then looks down at the ground as He walks toward Hwang.