Surprise >3

note: before you start, when the lyrics pop up the (--- )means to hold the word or litter for how many (-) there is  

Hwang in-yeop and you finely arrived at the mall, As you arrived you saw Em, Scar, and Jake waiting outside. Em and Scar waved at you. As you wave back taking off your helmet you saw Jake stare at you and Hwang in-yeop. "Hi guys" you said as you put the helmet on the bike. "Thanks Hwang in-yeop i owe you one, good luck on the talent show".  You said as you thank him with a smile. 

"Yeah no problem, thanks for the luck" He looks at you as you run off to your friends. 

"Suki why did you come with him" Jake said glaring at Hwang in-yeop from the distance. 

"What ,oh, uh i missed the bus haha" you said laughing "He was passing by and yeah its a long story. it doesn't matter."  Jake looks at you. 

"Ok" he said in a sassy tone. 

"GO YOU BRAT ITS GOING BE YOUR TURN SOON!" Em yells at Jake, hitting his shoulder, realizing what time it was.  

"Fine geez sis" he runs off waving back at us "WISH ME LUCK GIRLS!" He smiled as he ran off. 

"Yeah whatever, good luck. We will catch up with you later" Em said waving back "Guys lets get something to eat before the show. 

"Right" Scar and you said as you fallowed Em. You guys went to get shakes and some wings before the show.  

"We have ten minutes lets hurry up and eat we can take the shakes with us" you said. You and your friends ate faster, and started to clean up. You then rushed outside to find the stage with your shake in your hand. "GUYS! HIS ALREADY ON STAGE COME ON" you yelled as you go closer to the stage to find seats. They sat next to you as they take deep breaths. 

"DAMN GIRL YOU RUN WAY TO FAST!" Scar said wheezing trying to breath. You laugh as you watch the stage. 

"His the first one right?" you asked Em. 

"Yeah he is" Em replied. 

"Gosh he has to be nerves" you shake your head as you take a drink of your mango shake. 

"Nah his been doing this since he was a kid. His going be fine" Em said drinking her strawberry shake. He starts to strum the guitar.  "Here we go" Em said with a smile. You smiled as you look at Jake. You guys make eye contact. Jake smiles and takes a deep breath as he shakes off his nerves that his sister thought he didn't have. He stomps his white Nike shoes on the stage, pulls up his blue jeans and loosens his leather jacket.    

"GOOD LUCK JAKE" you screamed, he laughs and strums the guitar. 

"We may have never spoke

we may have never locked eyes. 

but, 

the first, 

time I saw you

I realized you where my life---" 

As you lessoned to the song you smiled. "This has to be my favorite song of all times". You said. His smooth voice was shocking to you. You thought because of his hyper personality it was going be fenman. But his voice made shivers go up your spine. 

"Please never leave my sight. 

I---- will always hold you tight.

give me a chance. 

take me to the sky,

fly away with me

and be mine---." 

He catches you looking at him drawn to his voice and song. He starts to stand up and picking up the beat strumming his guitar faster. Lights above him glowed like fireflies. it started to get dark outside, The campfire made the atmosphere just right. Jake started dancing around the stage with a smile. "See his done this ever since he was four years old". Em said clapping. Jake looks at you again. 

"COME ON THE STAGE SUKI" he said as he held his hand for you to grab. 

"What?" you said shocked pointing at yourself.  He nods his head. You put your mango shake down on the bench and grabs his hand. He lifts you up on stage with one arm. He then again starts to strum his guitar, and circle around you. You laugh as you start dancing. Everyone started to cheer, laughing, and whistling.   

"YOU GO GIRL!!" Em shouted clapping her hands. Jake started to slow the song again ending it, he looks at you. 

"And I---  will--- stay--- by-- your--- side--" he sang slowly then starts to take the beat up again. 

" FOR--- THE REST--- OF MY LIFEEEEE--" he screams in a way your hart pounds out of your chest, giving you good goosebumps. You smile and jumps off the stage clapping. 

"Wow this dude is amazing, the rest of the talent is going have a hard a$$ time beating this kid" a older guy said as he claps.  

"AMAZING JOB BRO YOU NAILED IT!" Em shouts and pats your back "You did amazing too" Em laughs giving you credit for dancing around the stage. You laugh as you hug Em and Scar. Scar smiled as she looks at Jake then at you. 

"I'm going to head to the bathroom, do you guys need anything" Scar said as she started to walk away. 

"No thanks" Em and you said 

"We will stay here so dont wonder off to far" Em said as she looked on stage seeing the next talent go up. It  looked like it was going to be a comedy type. You finish your mango shake throwing it  away. 

"HEY GUYS!" Jake said running up to us with his guitar in his case on his back. "Oh Suki did you need another shake I was going stop and get one". 

"Oh no. No thanks I'm good, but thanks, Good job, you are really talented" you said as you sat down. 

"Thanks, you weren't so bad dancing " he laughs as he sat next to you. 

"Hey bro if your going to get a shake soon give me another strawberry" Em said laughing looking at the comedy talent on stage.   

"Yeah, okie" He said getting back up. He bumps into Hwang in-yeop. "Watch it" Jake glares looking up at him. They stand there for a soled 3 minutes glaring at each other. 

"Jake actually can you get me a water please" you called out as you saw the two men trying to start a fight. 

"Yeah" Jake said walking past Hwang in-yeop.  Hwang in-yeop sat 2 beaches behind you watching the show so you thought. You sighed as you looked back at the stage.  He was looking at you.  

writers note:   This was longer than I expected but it is what it is

writers note:   This was longer than I expected but it is what it is. once again thanks for reading. please if you have any thoughts comment down below and share with your k drama friends.  BTW yes i made the song up its not copy right i wrote it myself :). BTW i will try my best to describe the other characters next chapter. I realized I have a problem describing what they look like.