Date?!

That night you got a text from Hwang In-yeop. 

"Hey, are you up?" His text said. 

"Yeah, did you get home safe?" you replied. 

"Yeah, are you excited for tomorrow" he replied right away. 

"Yeah, are you?" you asked 

"Of course " you smiled as you read his messages 

"So what are we going to do?" you asked 

"Haha that's a secret ;)" his reply made you laugh 

"Ok, We should go to bed, get some energy for tomorrow" you said 

"Yeah, Night Suki" he said 

"Night Hwang In-yeop :)" you replied 

You fall asleep with a smile on your face. You woke up at 2pm and got ready. 

"Lets see ill go for something casual since I dont know what the hell where going to be doing". You talk to yourself. You slip on a brown jacket and black pants on. 

"Hey you up?" You saw a text from Hwang 

"Yeah I'm getting ready" you replied 

"Ok ill head over, see you later" Hwang text said 

"Ok, see you later" You replied back. You smile. You look at yourself. "This is fine right" You start to question yourself. "Its fine" You made up your mind and head down stairs. 

( half an hour past) You look at the time "its already 4" you thought to yourself. You heard a knock on the door. You rushed and opened the door.  "Wow right on schedule" you said seeing Hwang. He smiles. 

"Come on" he said as he gives you a helmet. You smile and grab it from him. Both of you put the helmets on and hoped onto the bike. 

"Are you going to tell me where we are going now?" you asked Hwang 

"You'll see when we get there"  He said.  You sighed as you held onto his waist tightly, smelling his cologne once again. You guys stop at a ice-skating rank. 

"Ice-skating? Do you even know how to ice skate?" you gave him a smile as you take of your helmet. He smiles as he takes off his helmet. 

"I'm a pro? The question is are you good at it?" He asks 

"I have only went ice skating a couple times. I wouldn't say I was good at it." You Said looking down to the ground. He smiles and takes your hand. 

"lets see what you got" Hwang says as he helps you put ice skates on. He puts his on and you both go on the ice. You start to wobble as you hold onto Hwang In-yeop's arms. "haha you really dont know how to skate do you" he laughs trying to help you balance.  You lost your balance and you almost fall. Hwang catches you, you look up at him, making eye contact. 

"Your so cute" He said as he pulls you close embracing you, making you stand up straight

"Your so cute" He said as he pulls you close embracing you, making you stand up straight. You blush  

"You weren't lying about you being a good skater". you said as you finely get your balance. You guys start to skate around laughing, falling and catching each other. It lasted an hour, you guys decided that you where hungry and went to a restaurant. In the middle of eating and having a conversion, Hwang confessed how he felt about you. 

(if you want, just watch until  0.09 or u can watch all of it lmao) 

You looked down at your food trying to keep a straight face forcing yourself not to smile so much.   "I.... like you too" You said as you blush. You look up at Hwang and you see him looking away from you blushing with a smile on his face. 

"I'm glad we feel the same haha" he said in relief looking at you. 

writers note: I know its getting shorter and I might start posting every other day I'm not sure I honestly dont really have a schedule.  If I dont post in a while give me some time to think because i had a whole plan for the story and I was stupid not to write it out.