What?

"What" you ask Hwang In-yeop 

"What, what" He said looking at you 

"What do you mean what what. you where staring at me. I can feel your eyes looking at me, stop"  you said as you look back at Em and scar. They look at you then at him. 

"Wow" Em said with a smile. 

"Wow what?" you replied 

"Wow" Scar said with a smile 

"What are you wowing about?!" you got inpatient as you ask again.  

"Nothing, its just you guys act like your really close". Em laughs 

"Yeah, You guys are already making fun of each other" Scar said as she finishes eating. You look at Hwang In-yeop surrounded by his friends beside the window.  

"No, his a jerk that's all, I'm just telling the truth" you said  looking back at your new friends, as they smile at you. You shake your head. "whatever" you said as you finish your lunch.

"You know Suki. Are school outfit really looks good on you" Scare said  

"Yeah it really does. The deep red and white colors just blends in with your mood" Em added. You catch them looking beside you. 

"Haha thanks I think". You look back at what they where looking at. You see  Hwang In-yeop looking at you again. "Dude, what do you want" you said staring at him. He walks up to you as his friends laugh. 

He bends over and picks up a line of  tissue paper  that was on your right shoe

He bends over and picks up a line of  tissue paper  that was on your right shoe. with his left pointer finger and his thumb. Holding it up to your face he said "Klotz and careless. dont take the wrong idea if I look at you too long, look around you before you assume things" he said with a smile making the tissue paper into a ball and shooting it in the trash can. He walks out of the class. His friends fallow. You start to feel embarrassed as your friends look at you. 

"I didn't even see that. did you Scar?" Em asked 

"No" Scar shakes her head. Everyone sat back to their original seats as the teacher walks in. Music class begins, We practiced are interments we choose, you chose to do the piano, with Em and Scar. You look around the class and you see most students choose the guitar and most of the students weren't half bad at it. Including Jake and Hwang In-yeop. 

People started to stop playing their interments as  Hwang In-yeop and Jake played the guitar

People started to stop playing their interments as  Hwang In-yeop and Jake played the guitar. The teacher walks up to them and asks if they wanted to play in a talent show that was coming up for the school. "It's going to be held outside of the big mall, beside the campfire. at 5pm it will last till 6pm Come and join the rest of the contestants." The teacher said with a smile "Ok class that all for today. Good work. All of you guys are really talented." She dismissed the class . 

"Suki, Scar, lets go to the mall today, I'm kind of interested in the talent show" Em said 

"Yeah sure" you and Scar said agreeing to her. Jake walks beside you. 

"So you guys are coming to the mall? cheer me on ok." Jake said running off winking at you. Em rolls her eyes. You go home and gets ready to go to the mall.  around 3:30pm you started to head out. 

"MOM IM HEADING OUT!" you yelled as you walk out of the door. You see a motorcycle parked outside by your mom's shop just around the coroner. "Hey mom who's motorcycle is that? Do you have a customer?" you asked your mom in the living room. But she was to busy watching her show. "UHG, whatever". you walk to the shop and you stare at the bike. You look around "HELLO!?" you yelled.  

"Well hello" a guy said behind you. You turn around and frown. 

"Can i help you?" you asked.  

"I just stopped by to get something to drink" he said as he toke off his helmet. It was  Hwang In-yeop

"Come on in" you said, walking in the shop

"Come on in" you said, walking in the shop. he fallows you in. You wait behind the counter. He puts apple juice and a bottle of water on the counter. You scan them. "would you like a bag ?" you ask kindly. 

"Please" he replies nodding his head looking down, on his phone. You get a text from Em, You quickly glance at it. 

"Shi^" you accidently said out loud 

"SUKI SORRY WE ARE ALREADY AT THE MALL, WE PANICED THINKING IT WAS TIME TO GO! THINKING WE MISSED THE BUS! SO MY MOM TOKE SCAR AND I. DONT WORRY WE WILL WAIT FOR YOU OUTSIDE." You looked at the text and sighed, you really didn't want to ride the Bus by yourself. Since your new to this part of town.

"Hey umm. This is on the house-"  you said 

"Sweet"   Hwang In-yeop rushed out. You jumped over the counter and garbed his sleeve. 

"Only if you give me a ride to the mall, I know your going there, something came up so, please take me" you begged. he sighs and looks at you. 

"fine" he said 

You fallow him to his bike

You fallow him to his bike. He hands you a helmet. "put this on, and hold on tight" he said. You do as he said and you held onto the bars of the bike. Although when he started the bike up. You got scared and held tightly onto his waist.  You couldn't see it but he smiled. 

writers note: sorry there isn't any sub titles rip lol  in the YouTube video the ending will make sense in the begging of the next chapter.