Snowy Beach Valentines Day!

Next day in homeroom class. 

"Ok did everyone give me their forms to go to the beach Tomorrow? " the teacher asked the class. 

"Yeah" everyone replied. 

"Cool everyone. Get in your groups and decide your schedule." The teacher said as she sat down at her desk. Em, Scar, Jake, Hwang, and I where all in the same group. Em started to suggest places we should go.  

"Isn't this cool?" We are going to Daechon Beach not only that but we get to go shopping and do all of this other cool things! IM SO EXSITED AAAA" Em squeals 

"And its on Valentines day" Hwang said has he glances at you with a smile. 

"Pff who cares about that, dude this is going be a wonderful field trip." Em argued. 

"I'm existed to Em, I cant wait for tomorrow" you said as you laugh. 

The next day, everyone was waiting in front of the buses with all of their luggage. Hwang in-yeop hugs you from the behind and whisper in your ear.   "Come on lets go, your seating beside me on the bus" He said as he grebes your arm and leads you to the back of the bus. Em, and scar sat behind you guys, while Jake sat at the seat next to you and Hwang.  You sat at the window side looking outside of the bus. The bus starts up and everyone started to cheer.  Hwang smiles as he looks at you, You catch him looking at you and smiled back. 

"What, why are you smiling?" You ask him. 

"Nothing, I'm just exited for the trip" Hwang replied as he held your hand. As the bus drives. You hear Scar and Em talking about you and Hwang 

"DUDE THEIR MACHING CLOTHS THATS SO CUTE!" Em said 

"Yah, wow they are I didn't even notice" Scar said, You laughed as you look back at them. They smiled at you, you rolled your eyes as they giggled. Finely you arrive to the beach with your friends. 

"Onward to the sea water hahaha!" Em said with an evil tone in her voice. As The boys toke off their shirts and jumped into the water, you, scar, and Em changed into your swimsuits. You wear a one peace black swimsuit with gold on the edges of the swimsuit. Em wears a two peace red swimsuit while scar wears a lime green one peace swimsuit. Hwang gets out of the water and walks up to you. 

"Hey beautiful" He smiles. You smile back and run into the water. He laughs and he attacks you in the water. Everyone goes into the water and starts to splash each other. You hop onto Hwang's back and Em gets on Jakes back. You and Em playfully fights with each other. You push her off Jakes back and laughs. 

"I WIN!" you said cheering. Hwang goes down under water and makes you fall off, He turns around and kisses you. You kiss him back with a smile. You and Hwang sneak away going back to shore. 

"Suki, close your eyes" Hwang said as you and him sat on a blanket. You smiled as you close your eyes. 

"Ok, you can open them" he said. You open your eyes and you see flowers and chocolate, you  also look down and saw Hwang had put a necklets around your neck.