Thank You

( Two Years past) 

"It was just like yesterday! Remember that song Shinee sang. Oh my god do I lesson to that everyday. Not only that. But all Three songs that was played that day haha" You said as you drink liquor. 

"Yeah she really does" Hwang said as he smiles. Seeing you laying your head on his left shoulder. 

"She drank a lot" Jake said laughing with his right arm around Scar. You stood up drunk. 

"THANK YOU FOR THE BEST HIGHSCOOL EVER!" You yelled wobbling around the bar. 

"Ok princess that's enough. Come on lets go your way to drunk" Hwang said. 

"Im not going home" You said seating back down at the table. 

"Thanks Suki" Scar said with a smile.

"Thanks" Jake smiles

"You guys are so clingy gee" Em said seating beside mark.  Mark looks at Em. He hold her hand and smiles. 

"Haha your just jealous that I haven't gave you enough attention today" Mark said. 

"So how's your professor job going Hwang?" Jake asks 

"Its good. Although the kids go crazy for me, and Suki gets jealous" He smiles as you look at him funny.

"His a hot professor ok" You said pouting. Everyone laughs as you snuggle up to Hwang. 

"Hwang better take care of this goof" Em said 

"I will kill you if you dont" Scar said 

"Yeah, yeah I know. She's everything to me I would never treat her wrongly" Hwang said stroking your hair.  

" THANK YOU" You yelled as you hold a drink in your right hand. 

"Hey hey. No that's enough" Jake said garbing the glass from your hand.  

After an hour everyone left the bar. "I had fun guys see you next time" Em said waving goodbye. Hwang gives you a piggyback ride, walking back to the house. He lays you on the bed seating beside you smiling. 

"I love you" Hwang said as he kisses your forehead.  You open your eyes with a smile. 

"I love you too Hwang" You said as you pull his face closer to yours. Giving him a kiss on the lips.   

writer note: this toke me a while I had a hard time ending the story ;-; It toke me way to long to post this I'm sorry. Even if it toke this much time I wish I could of have done better.