Bye Hospital

It's been a week. Both Hwang and Jake healed quick. 

"Yeah Suki were still going to the dance. I'm fine. Stop worrying haha" Hwang said as he laughed packing up his stuff. To leave tomorrow. 

"Ok. Bye then, see you and Jake at school tomorrow" You said over the phone. 

"Yeah bye, princess " Hwang said as he hung up. Jake looks at Hwang weirdly. "What?" Hwang asked.  

"Nothing" Jake said rolling his eyes

"Nothing" Jake said rolling his eyes. "Princess. Really?" Jake said sarcastically as he shoves his cloths in a bag. Hwang smirks. 

"Whatever. Jealous" Hwang said as he lays on the bed. 

"Were good now right?" Jake said as he looks over at Hwang

"Yeah. Were good man" Hwang said 

"Hwang their was one part that you guys didn't hear

"Hwang their was one part that you guys didn't hear. It's your choice if you want to tell Suki this. I just thought you would want to know first" Jake said 

"Ok? What's up" Hwang said 

" Ray knew about Suki because of  Sam. Your sister as you know slept with my brother. They were their for each other to forget about the past and to move on from it. They used each other. It's not right but in a way Suki helped my brother. I still hate his guts and never want to talk to him again and I know you dont want him to go near us. Although I think Suki should talk to him. For her sake and my brothers" Jake said as he looked at Hwang. 

" You have a point... It's up to Suki though. " Hwang said "Let's sleep on it and talk about this when where at school at lunch" Hwang said as he closes his eyes. 

Next day at school. "Hwang, Jake glad you both are back" The teacher said.  

"Suki meet us at the roof" Jake said as he pass you walking out of class. 

"Hey guys I forgot I need to talk to the teacher. So see you two later" You said walking out of the classroom. 

"Suki's been busy a lot. Dont you think?" Em said 

"Yah" Scar said as she toke a bite of her sandwich.  As you head to the roof you bump into Ray. 

"Suki. Lets talk" Ray said as he grabs your wrist. You look at him with hate. 

"Let me go. I have to talk to someone else" You said.  

"Their just going to tell you to talk to me. Suki we need to talk" Ray corners you to a wall looking straight into your eyes. "Dont make me force you. He smirks as he tilts his head close to yours. You push him away. 

"Fine, What do you want Ray" You asked. 

"Em cared a hell of a lot for you. I want to thank you for bringing her to my life. I wish I could have done better. Here take this. It's from Em. I was cleaning my place to move and I saw this." He said as he hands you a present.   "She loved this perfume. I haven't seen this perfume at any store after she died. She left it for you".  He said as you open the gift. 

"Japanese apple blossom perfume" You said as you smelled it

"Japanese apple blossom perfume" You said as you smelled it. You remember as a kid you and Sam would go under an apple tree and smell the blossoms. You and her would lay on a hill and just talk. You had girl time. No guys to bother you. You and her would make goals, and tell secrets. Those moments meant the world to you. 

"Thanks for this. I still dont forgive you. That will never change. I'm going now. I don't ever want to see your face again" You said as you walked away. You sprayed some perfume on and put the bottle in your bag.  You walked up to the roof and you saw Jake and Hwang standing side by side. 

"Toke you long enough" Jake said 

"I talked to Ray, your brother" You said. They both looked at you concerned. Wind blows as no one spoke a word. 

"Wait... Hold up .. is that?" Jake said as he and Hwang gets closer to you.

"Sam's perfume?" Hwang said as he looks at you 

"Ray gave it to me. He said it was a gift from Sam" You said 

"Are you ok?" Hwang asked. 

"I'm fine. Don't forget about the dance tomorrow" You said. You head back down and left the school. 

"Jake..." Hwang said 

"Since I can't have either of them. Can I at least dance with Suki once please Hwang" Jake asks as he makes a fist on his right hand looking down. Hwang nods his head.    

writers note: Just a realization of Jakes feelings.