(1) Punishment

A/N- (lTHIS WAS MY FIRST BOOK SO IT SUCKS. bye!)

(WARNING: ABUSE SHOWN)
_________________________

~Sasukes POV~

I shake in fear as he looms above me..

It wasn't my fault.. I tried to get the man to leave me alone, but it was too late. He had already seen it.

The bruises.

Me and Suna had been eating lunch at his favorite restaurant when he suddenly had to go to the bathroom. I just continued to sip on my tea, until a white haired man came into my vision saying his name was Suigetsu.

He wasn't causing any trouble, he had just been asking for directions, but Suna said I wasn't aloud to talk to any other men without permission or else I would be in trouble.

And when I was in trouble.. I got punished.

I started to get anxious as the man kept speaking to me. He had unfortunately noticed this and started asking questions.

Too many questions.

I had started to frantically wave my hands in attempt to explain that I was indeed okay and he had no need to worry, but there was a problem.

I failed to notice that my sleeve had ridden down.

He noticed the bruises almost immediately and got worried, flooding me with different questions. 'Did someone do this' 'Do you need help' 'What happened'

I was overwhelmed with his concern and tried to assure him but it wasn't working, and things only got worse when Suna showed up..

The thing is.. is that Suna is very smart, he can basically sweet talk anyone to believe anything. So when the man asked him about the bruises his answer was that 'He's just a clumsy little thing, would probably trip on air if you weren't there to catch him.' Suna gave him a few compliments and the man left without a second thought.

My stomach twisted as he slowly turned back to me.

Without hesitation he grabs my wrist in a bruising grip and drags me out of the restaurant. I bite my lip in pain.. the previous bruises still hadn't fully healed.

The whole car ride was full of thick silence, with him looking straight ahead and tightly gripping my thigh, and me quivering in fear wile looking out the window.

His grip tightens as if it was reminding me that I couldn't escape.

In minutes we had arrived in front of the nice apartment and parked the car. He continued to look ahead emotionlessly without uttering a word. Tears start to pull in my eyes as I know what that look means.

Even though I know it won't work, I start to apologize. "Suna I'm sorry, It wasn't my fault I promi-"

"Shut up." He says blankly, not even casting me a glance. I look down and stay silent, waiting for his next command.

He takes in a deep breath, "I want you to go to our room, take off your clothes, and wait for me to get there. If you even think of hiding I will beat you twice as hard, am I clear?" He says

Tears completely fill up my eyes and I give a small nod before exiting the car. I walk to our front door and twist the nob with shaky fingers before walking in. I don't even notice as I subconsciously walk up the stairs to our bedroom and ready myself.

The times I had to take my clothes off were when he was the most angry, he did this for two reasons.

One, he didn't like blood getting on my clothes.
And two, he liked seeing the marks he made..

He told me what he did was a form of art and that I should be grateful because it was a way of his love. He told me it was my fault he had to do it in the first place and that if I didn't want it to happen I shouldn't have made him mad.

I tried hard, I tried so so hard.. but it seemed I was just always making mistakes.

It's all my fault..

If it weren't for him, I would have nobody, but I am constantly failing him. What if one day he won't want me anymore like he said..

'I'm the only one who's capable of loving someone as hideous as you, you should be grateful'

I start off by removing the white shirt, my hands shakeing as each button comes undone.

'If you keep on making mistakes maybe I'll have to leave you too.'

I throw it on the ground and go to unbutton my dress pants, the metal sliding through the lose hole.

'I've done so much for you and this is how you repay me!"

They pull at my ankles and I step out of them, one foot after the other.

'You don't deserve a mate so you'll just have to stay with me'

I go in front of the mirror in nothing but my underwear with tears in my eyes, my whole body decorated in green and purple blotches. I start to touch them with shaky fingers, refusing to look at my face.

..It's been so long since I have.

I look up at my collarbone where my mating mark lays and touch the black crescent moon with shaky fingers. It's one of the only places on my body that isnt covered..

"Disgusting." His cold voice takes me out of my thoughts and my head snaps to his towering figure in the door way.

I start shaking as his much bigger frame walks towards mine. "That mark is utterly revolting and means nothing, there's no other person sharing it so don't even attempt to get your hope up. You belong to me."

I look down in shame, "I-I understand." I whisper.

Before I can even react he slaps me with so much force I fly into the wall, he's in front of me in an instant though, gripping my chin and lifting it to meet his gaze. "Look me in the eyes when your talking to me!" He starts to raise his voice.

"I..I'm sorry" I whimper and he throws me on the ground. "pathetic" he mutters. "Absolutely pathetic. God can you do nothing right?" He kicks me in the ribs making me cry out in pain.

"I bet you wanted him to see, didn't you. Wanted him to take pity on you so he'd save you huh? Nobody gives a shit about you, so there's no point in even trying to leave. I'm the only person who cares about you so you can stop being so fucking disobedient!" He screams

I start crying. "I didn't want him to see, I prom-

"STOP FUCKING LIEING TO ME!" He screams, repeatedly kicking my in the stomach. I curl into my side and cough up blood, the dark red splattering on the floor. He doesn't seem to care though.

I want it to stop. Please.. please just make it stop.

He goes on his knees and starts punching me. "This is all your fault, look what your making me do." He says as the tears stain my face.

"STOP TRYING TO LEAVE ME!" He screams. I attempt to raise my arms to protect myself but this only makes him punch me harder.

I cry like an infant as he continues. "I'm sorry!" I repeat it over and over again as I beg him to stop, but my voice goes to deaf ears.

I feel his hands go around my neck in a death grip and immediately start choking. "P-please!" I scream, clawing at his hands, but he only squeezes tighter. His brown eyes look into mine with such rage I want to die.

Black dots start to cloud my vision and my hands motions start to slow.

One last thought crosses my mind before blacking out completely..

I want it to end.

******************************************
(A/N)- So I know this was a really violent dark chapter but I just had to kinda show what happens. I promise not every chapter will be this depressing but I hope y'all liked it

Please vote and comment and I hope y'all enjoyed!

Love yall❤️