(Bonus) Ending

I know this isn't ideal, but for those of you who are curious here's how I planned for it to end.

ENDING SUMMARY

(Starting off from the last chapter)
Once Naruto uncoverd Sasukes mark he of course saw that they were matching (shocker lmao). I'm sure y'all could have guessed that he wasn't going to reject Sasuke because he loved him, so instead he accepts Sasuke as his mate and vows to protect him from Suna.

After his declaration, Naruto and Sasuke have a few cute chapters being all cute and fluffy (LOL), but then of course Suna has to ruin the day..

So while Narutos gone at work Suna comes to his house and forces Sasuke to come with him (He has a gun.) Sasuke goes with Suna out of fear, and because I'm the queen of coincidences Asuka sees the whole thing.

Ass Hat Asuka chooses to have a redemption ark last minute and calls Naruto, telling him about how he saw the bruises on Sasuke, and how Suna abused him to. He follows it by telling Naruto that Suna kidnapped Sasuke and that he thinks he's going to kill him.

Naruto being Naruto, goes to the house to save Sasuke, calling the police on the way. When he gets there Suna has a gun to Sasukes head saying how he knew all along that Naruto and Sasuke were mates, but that he's secretly always been jealous of Naruto so he wanted to punish the other by basically shoving him and Sasukes relationship in Narutos face.

However, when Suna saw that Naruto and Sasuke were still falling in love despite his control on the boy, it made him go crazy.

He basically pulls some "if I can't have him, no one can" shit, and says he's gonna kill himself and Sasuke, but before he can do it Sasuke bites his hand so he drops the gun (yes, I was gonna do a boss bitch Sasuke moment), and then Naruto takes the opportunity to grab the gun and shoot Suna in the leg.

Suna finally gets arrested and Naruto takes Sasuke home. That night they finally mate and mark each other, no longer held back by Sunas control.

Anyway, Asuka leaves, finally accepting the fact that Naruto and Sasuke are mates, and a couple months later Naruto proposes to Sasuke.

They get married, and then that's the end.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I know that sucked, but I hope that gave some clarity, let me know:)

THE END