(23) Please Dont Tell

A/N- (Lord knows I've been putting off this update guys. It's bc I didn't know how to continue after last chapter, but I'm ready now my children. So buckle up, this is about to be a whole rollercoaster. It will be a little shorter though, I'm sorry! Forgive me!)

(Warning- Slight SA)
_____________________________

~Author's POV~

I got called into work for an emergency meeting and didn't want to wake you. There's breakfast in the microwave if your hungry, and dont worry about coming in, I know your tired. I'll see you tonight beautiful. <3

- Naruto

Sasuke reads the letter with a smile, slightly blushing and the last sentence. He would be lying if he said he wasn't worried when he woke up alone on the couch, the warmth from Naruto's body completely gone and making his head immediately fill with fearful insecurities.

The note put him at rest though, knowing by the tone that everything was okay.

Naruto hasn't left him.

He still couldn't believe what had done last night, what he had let Naruto do to him. He had acted so out of character that it had almost felt like it happened to someone else.

He had acted so slutty..

Sasuke was always so quiet that it came as a surprise to both of them when was he chose to be so vocal with his desperation.

Suna would've never let him act that way, much less encourage it..

"God I can't believe he saw that." Sasuke subconsciously whispers, burying his face in his hands as if it were a safe blanket. He shakes his head profusely, walking in circles as if to distract him from the constant images.

Sasuke could only hope that Naruto didn't find his desperation ugly, and that maybe he was too caught up in the moment to really care.

If only he knew how much the blonde loved it.

He pushes the thoughts of his mind with a huff, finding that if he kept thinking about it he would end up drowning in his own thoughts. So instead he smiled, letting himself feel giddy in the way Naruto had taken care of him, and prancing to the microwave where the blonde had left his food.

His eyes light up when he opens the door, warmth filling his tummy when he sees a stack of blueberry pancakes.

'Just like I made him.' He thinks.

He pulls the plate out of the microwave, immediately setting it down when he sees another note on top.

I can only hope they'll taste as sweet as you.

Sasuke reads the paper while biting his lip, his ears turning pink when the words Naruto said yesterday to him replay in his head.

'You taste even better than I imagined.'

He finds himself shaking his head in embarrassment, the shock of it all still not completely settling in. He grabs a fork and cuts a piece off, stuffing it in his mouth without a second thought.