(21) Repeated History

A/N- (Hello luvs, I got a few extra days off of school so I thought I'd update hehe. Thank you for 85k and 300 followers! Enjoy!)
________

~Author's POV~

"Leave."

Sasuke's eyes widen at Naruto's unfamiliar tone, the sound be so cold it sent chills up his spine. The man in front of him didn't seem even slightly fazed though, only smirking as he took another look at Sasuke and softly grabbed his shoulder, pushing him to the side so he could walk through the doorway.

The action only brought Naruto even more fury. The way after all these years Asuka had the nerve to show up at his house, to move Sasuke as if he was nothing more than a pest in his way.

It was fucking sickening.

And it twisted his stomach even more how Sasuke just let him. How the raven only looked towards the floor and let Asuka push him, acting as if he deserved to be disrespected by someone like that.

He hated that Asuka obviously made Sasuke insecure, despite the smaller raven being just as beautiful.

In Naruto's opinion, he was even more..

"I love what you've done with the place, it used to be so empty. At least now it's not completely depressing." Asuka blankly notes, rolling his head so he can fully take in the house. Naruto basically lived in a mansion, so you couldn't see all of it, but it was still a lot more homey than it used to be.

"What do you want Asuka?" Naruto grits, seconds away from grabbing him by the hand and throwing him out of the house.

He wish he had told Sasuke about it, he really did, because in this moment he could see the assumptions the raven was making in his head.

He could see how sad they were making him..

He didn't know what had happened to Asuka, nor did he really care. He just knew that one day the man had disappeared without a trace, leaving him and Suna to fix the mess he had so skillfully made.

"Now that hurts my feelings Naruto, you haven't seen me in years and yet your already letting your temper get the best of you. Don't you want to know where I've been? I know you missed me." He teases, shamelessly walking over to the blonde and putting a hand on his arm, making sure to take a quick glance at the raven behind to to see his reaction.

Sasuke bites his lip and immediately looks away, feeling as if he's imposing on the painful scene in front of him.

Asuka was absolutely beautiful, so why would Naruto even think of Sasuke after the man chose to show his face again. From what it sounds like they have history together, and haven't seen each-other in quite a while.

How could Sasuke even compete..

Asuka's grin widened at this, loving the way he built insecurity in the raven after only a few minutes. He was starting to think maybe Sasuke wasn't like the other people Naruto had been with, because the others would usually put up a fight, throwing him a dirty look or two in times like this.

But Sasuke only obediently looked down, seeming more sad than anything when he would steal occasional glances at them.

It almost confused Asuke why the raven wasn't trying to prove himself. Most of the time the men would do everything in their power to show how they were better than Asuka, spending so much energy that it would eventually ruin the relationship.

That was Asuka's goal after all..

But that was the thing.. No one was better than Asuka. The man knew he was beautiful, having most people wrapped around his finger the moment they saw him, and he knew how to play with people, he knew how to make them so insecure that they just eventually just ruined the relationship themselves.