𝐵𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝐶𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑅𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑒𝑤

Judge: addiction_01

His Angel, Her Treasure by anupamarrao
Graphic Quality: 4/5
Originality/ Creativity: 8.5/10
Color Scheme/ Contrast: 4/5
Font Selection: 5/5
Text Placement: 5/5
Blending/ Manips: 7/10
Relevance To Genre: 9/10
Overall Impression: 8.5/10
Total 51/60

The cover is really nice. Starting from the font, it's just perfect and matches the whole cover quite well. Quality could've been a little better as the smokiness and cloudy effect on the bottom is too much for this particular cover. The greyish/white tone chosen to contrast the soft purple is a good decision. I love the way you title, author's name and the quote was placed. Everything is clearly visible. The cover reflects how the story is full of romance and the the cover clearly gives out the message what the story is about so nice job.

Retrouvaille by _starflies_
Graphic Quality: 5/5
Originality/Creativity: 9.5/10
Color Scheme/Contrast: 4.5/5
Font Selection: 5/5
Text Placement: 3.5/5
Blending/Manips: 9.5/10
Relevance to Genre: 9/10
Overall Impression: 9/10
Total 55/60

The first word that came out of my mouth after seeing this cover was cute. I loved the way how everything was in a way cartoonist yet aesthetic. That's a special quality. Now about the font and placement, the font absolutely suits the cover, but the title Retrouvaille placed altogether instead of breaking it in two parts will be better according to me. The little details about the characters like that guitar was just fantastic and new. I noticed the names of characters written on the cover which is not quite visible and understandable. In all its a lot different and new. An amazing new.

Her worth by dusky_dreams
Graphic Quality: 4.5/5
Originality/Creativity: 9/10
Color Scheme/Contrast: 1.5/5
Font Selection: 3.5/5
Text Placement: 4.5/5
Blending/Manips: 8/10
Relevance to Genre: 9/10
Overall Impression: 7/10
Total 47/60

The cover is nice, but it has some problems in it. Your choice of a vector for a Chicklit book is an amazing decision. But if we talk about vectors, then a background like yours which you've chosen doesn't suits it. The black background with white clouds on top of it only creates messiness. Also it doesn't really matches with the vector you've chosen because the vector is itself of mostly black color. The Author's name and subtitle isn't also that visible so, you have to highlight that. A light background with soft patterns, contrasting to the vector would make it much better. Some changes needed to be done and everything will be perfect with the cover.

Undeniable Love by RealityOfSociety
Graphic Quality: 4/5
Originality/Creativity: 8/10
Color Scheme/Contrast: 4/5
Font Selection: 3.5/5
Text Placement: 3/5
Blending/Manips: 4.5/10
Relevance to Genre: 9/10
Overall Impression: 7/10
Total 43/60

The cover at first glance looks good. The characters showed in the cover as main suits the story. The additional characters of the same that are blended looks unnecessary specially the one placed above your title. It's not visible clearly and there's no such space for it to be put up there. The blending of cut out separate images of Abir and Mishti could be better as it lowers down the quality of cover. The font can be chosen a better one also in a better color which'll match the background.

Dharmasangini by Sanjanasen67
Graphic Quality: 4/5
Originality/Creativity: 9.5/10
Color Scheme/Contrast: 3.5/5
Font Selection: 4/5
Text Placement: 4/5
Blending/Manips: 8/10
Relevance to Genre: 9/10
Overall Impression: 8/10
Total 50/60

The cover of your story is amazing. The uniqueness reflects from everywhere. The relevance of genre is also done in best of ways. As for the font, you can choose a better one which also matches with the background of cover and placing it in a better way will highlight that spear even more which'll be nice. The quality can be improved a bit otherwise it's really nice.

Bad Boy's Babe by Alishkha45
Graphic Quality: 5/5
Originality/Creativity: 9.5/10
Color Scheme/Contrast: 4.5/5
Font Selection: 4/5
Text Placement: 4/5
Blending/Manips: 9/10
Relevance to Genre: 10/10
Overall Impression: 9/10
Total 55/60

Your cover is really amazing. The picture chosen is absolutely relevant to the concept of your story. The blending of left side which is the guy's is perfect. But in the right side which is the girl's, there's no such blending as the cut portion of the hand and is clearly visible and it lowers down the quality of cover as it looks weird. The font is simple which suits although I would suggest you to choose a better one as the two chosen fonts doesn't matches with each other. Also the placement of text requires changes and efforts. The blending from the hand portion of the girl will uplift the level of cover otherwise it's absolutely fine for the story. Little bit changes and efforts and it'll be just perfect.

The Legend Of Marmoris by El_Pa_Ca1601
Graphic Quality: 4.5/5
Originality/Creativity: 7/10
Color Scheme/Contrast: 4/5
Font Selection: 4/5
Text Placement: 4.5/5
Blending/Manips: 7/10
Relevance to Genre: 8/10
Overall Impression: 8/10
Total 47/60

I like your cover. I like how it depicts the mystery factor of your story since it's a mystery/thriller based one. However, I would prefer if you connect it more with your story plot and the thriller factor. The text placement is done neatly and it's also clearly visible which is a plus point. The best part if there something mysterious about the cover which peeks the interest of reader.

Light in my life of Darkness by AMBER_0501
Graphic Quality: 4.5/5
Originality/Creativity: 9/10
Color Scheme/Contrast: 4/5
Font Selection: 3/5
Text Placement: 3/5
Blending/Manips: 7/10
Relevance to Genre: 8.5/10
Overall Impression: 8.5/10
47.5/60

Your cover is really nice. I absolutely love how you connected the cover with your title. It's a new yet amazing idea. It's absolutely relevant to the story plot and your genre however your choice of font could've been better. Also, your text could've been placed more higher because it rests just on top of the girl which hides her hand and other factors. So, you can do a better use of space you have in the cover with the text and it'll be perfect.