𝐵𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒 𝑅𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑒𝑤

Judge: firexqueen

Aura of red by pahul_gpk
Introduction to the story 7/10
Key information of the story in future 9/10
Catching the reader 3/5
Outstanding 4/5
Grammar 7/10
Overall 7/10
Introducing a real life scenario, it is appreciated. The content was catching and as a girl I felt too connected with your words and expressions. You have moulded words, emotions and scenarios to display it finally well. Grammar is done pretty well but punctuation errors, tense errors and sentence structure isn’t pleasing somewhere. However, this doesn’t cause much trouble to the reader but it displays your professionalism. 
Total 37/50

Manan: Nightmarish Reality by Dr_Awan00
Introduction to the story 7/10
Key information of the story in future 8/10
Catching the reader 5/5
Outstanding 2.5/5
Grammar 7.5/10
Overall 5/10
The first glance and the last glance seem totally opposite yet connected. I felt like drowning in it but at the same time, I could bet that it was just a dream Nandini was seeing at that moment. You have provided important information about the further story but I lacked information from the second side of the coin and in general, I would have known a bit more about the situation, than mentioned in the blurb already. As for the grammar, you have done a very good job there but writing everything in one paragraph and middle alignment wasn't very clever. Instead, it was a big hurdle while reading the story.
Total 35/50

Light in my life of darkness by AMBER_0501
Introduction to the story 2/10
Key information of the story in future 1/10
Catching the reader 0.25/5
Outstanding 0/5
Grammar 2/10
Overall 1.5/10
You have a very short and not informative Prologue. There are no punctuations and all and nothing is interesting or outstanding in there that can make the reader hooked to your further story. The lack of punctuation makes it difficult to read your story and also it didn't help me to improve the first impression of the story. You should really try to better your Prologue since it's the first impression of your story. Also, it helps the reader to understand what the story is all about.
Total 6.75/50

Dating my fiancée by littledragon3010
Introduction to the story 7/10
Key information of the story in future 2.5/10
Catching the reader 3/5
Outstanding 3/5
Grammar 7.5/10
Overall 7/10
You tell every important information about Mohini but there was nothing to Aryaman. There was nothing at all about the further story and that's why it wasn't that catching. There was nothing able to be related to the title or what connection it has. As for the Prologue, you can take a scene from the future and start writing from the past. Or you can catch up with different scenes if not done in the blurb already. Try variations from the options you have.
Total 30/50