𝐵𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝐴𝑒𝑠𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑐 𝑅𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑒𝑤

BELOVED ESPOUALS by addiction_01

Color Scheme: 4/5
Character Representation: 7/10
Aesthetic: 9/10
Overall Impression: 4/5
TOTAL: 24/30

I love how all the aesthetics are color coordinated and have gutter space. Also the uniformity in fonts and grid style is very aesthetic. But it would be great of the face claims were present on thr aesthetic. But overall pretty aesthetic and eye pleasing.

GETTING HER BACK by Tanvitango

Color Scheme: 3/5
Character Representation: 5/10
Aesthetic: 5.5/10
Overall Impression: 3/5
TOTAL: 16.5 /30

From what I understand of the story then according to me it is a bit towards the dark side or basically sad. So using smiling pics is the biggest turn off. It is pretty visible that you tried to follow a theme, which is a great idea. But the gutter space around is a let down. And the aesthetic overall is a bit low on quality. But overall they are pretty good.

MERI COUSIN BEHEN by AgentRomanoff12

Color Scheme: 3/5
Character Representation: 6/10
Aesthetic: 6/10
Overall Impression: 3.5/5
TOTAL: 18.5/30

I love the grid style but the gutter is a let down. It is great that you tried following color scheme but since the aesthetic are not filtered the colors mismatch a lot. But I love how the aesthetic says so much about the character and yet so less. Overall a great effort at these.

A WEDDING MONTH by neon_girl27_08

Color Scheme: 4.5/5
Character Representation: 8/10
Aesthetic: 9/10
Overall Impression: 4/5
TOTAL: 25.5/30

I love love love it. They are pretty eye catchy and very aesthetic. The grid chosen is really good with no gutter space, a plus one for that. It is great to see the face claims be a apart of the moodboard. The only issue is that even though the color is very coordinated but it still has mismatches. But overall it was greatly executed and is very pretty and aesthetic.