𝑆𝑆/𝑂𝑆/𝑇𝑆 𝑅𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑒𝑤

Judge : sarcastically-sane

Not A Disney Fairytale by hsblisss
Title - 2.5/5
Cover - 1.5/5
Book description - 0.75/5
Prologue - 2.5/5
Grammar - 8/10
Plot - 7.5/10
Character(s)/Development - 3.50/10
Flow of the story - 4/5
Creativity - 2.25/5
Your interest based on the content - 3.25/5
Overall opinion - 4.5/10 
Total - 40.25/75 

The title is very unique, but it doesn't tell much about your plot. I can see the efforts you put in for your cover to be aesthetic, attractive, but the fonts turned the whole vibes off. The blurb is very short and gives us no idea about the main character or the plot. I'm taking "Logophile" as the prologue. I loved your vocabulary, but the prologue gives us no idea about what is going to happen in her life. There are absolutely no grammatical mistakes, also the descriptions were on point. The plot is understandable, the way it's described fascinated me the most. The character doesn't have any flaws, or they weren't visible to me. I can understand how she is, but I couldn't connect through her. Though the title is 'Not A Disney Fairytale', I felt it was similar to fairy tales, except for the fact her 'prince charming' didn't arrive yet, lol. The author explained it will be little different than other stories, but I felt it was similar.

********************** 

Retrouvaille by _starflies_ 
Title - 4/5
Cover - 5/5
Book description - 3.75/5
Prologue - 4.25/5
Grammar - 6.5/10
Plot - 7.5/10
Character(s)/Development - 8.5/10
Flow of the story - 2.5/5
Creativity - 3.75/5
Your interest based on the content - 4.5/5
Overall opinion - 7.5/10 
Total - 57.75/75 

The title, except for the fact it's in a different language, tells the concept of the book perfectly. The graphic design has done an excellent job in the cover! The book description attracted me, but the grammatical mistakes stopped me from clicking the read button. There were grammatical mistakes and names are misspelled. In one chapter I read 'Rhea', but she's nowhere in the cast or mentioned previously. I liked how the concept is not that original but it's your presentation and writing style, also the plot, which made the book stand out. In the starting chapters I felt, 'Too many characters to remember', but as the story progressed, each and everyone of them made their own place. The flow is going smooth but the GIFs in between interrupted my reading trance.

**********************

Haan Sekha Maine Jeena~Manan OS by xdazzlerxx 
Title - 3/5
Cover - 4/5
Book description - 0.25/5
Prologue - 0/5
Grammar - 7.25/10
Plot - 8.5/10
Character(s)/Development - 8.5/10
Flow of the story - 3.25/5
Creativity - 4.95/5
Your interest based on the content - 4.75/5
Overall opinion - 6.5/10 
Total - 51.95/75 

The title seems perfect, except a spelling mistake in it, it will be either "Seekha" or "Sikha". Also, you can remove the "~Manan OS" as it is clearly visible from the cover and tags. The blurb is just one sentence, which doesn't tell us much about the OS. The plot and character development were just perfect, but the grammar was a little off. I have never read a book like this, the concept about love and healing is my favourite. I loved the cute and fun loving scenes between Manik and Nandini. 
**********************

The Train Story by The_Clumsy_Koala 
Title - 2.5/5
Cover - 3.5/5
Book description - 1/5 Prologue - 0/5
Grammar - 6.5/10
Plot - 7.5/10
Character(s)/Development - 3.5/10
Flow of the story - 2.5/5
Creativity - 3.75/5
Your interest based on the content - 4/5
Overall opinion - 6.25/10 
Total - 41/75