𝐵𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝐵𝑙𝑢𝑟𝑏 𝑅𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑒𝑤

Judge: firexqueen

The Aura of Red by pahul_gpk
Information in the blurb 2.5/5
Length of blurb 3/5
Grammar mistakes in the blurb 7/10
Intriguing 4/5
Questions concerning the story 4/5
Overall 7/10
You have not given much of the information. Just about the theme of the story is concerned. Length of the blurb is not much if we go towards the main information as you have used first person to go with the narrative. Grammar mistakes are visibles in terms of tenses and punctuations. It was intriguing. It’s a little common theme or might not be but it was intriguing in terms of displaying emotions. Not much guiding questions yet important questions. Overall, it was great. Emphasis on the meanings of red color is applauded.
Total 28.5/40

Love of my life calls me dad by priyaxsidneet
Information in the blurb 1.5/5
Length of blurb 0.25/5
Grammar mistakes in the blurb 5/10
Intriguing 0/5
Questions concerning the story 0/5
Overall 1/10
You have put the main information about what the story is about. However, it is very short. I don't find anything interesting in it. There are no questions about the story which help to make it interesting. Rather than that, I find a whole bunch of emoticons that could be avoided.
Total 7.25/40

Dating my fiancée by littledragon3010
Information in the blurb 2/5
Length of blurb 2/5
Grammar mistakes in the blurb 5/10
Intriguing 1/5
Questions concerning the story 0.25/5
Overall 2/10
Your blurb gives the basic information about the protagonists and their situation but a huge spark is missing. That spark is supposed to make your book stand out in between all the other books and it's supposed to attract the reader. Your book information doesn't seem to make your book different from other books. Try to add that spark and maybe some more interesting questions.
Total 12.25/40

The unsaid by anushkaraj020
Information in the blurb 4/5
Length of blurb 2/5
Grammar mistakes in the blurb 3/10
Intriguing 3/5
Questions concerning the story 0/5
Overall 5/10
You've chosen a sensitive topic for your story and with that your blurb automatically becomes sensitive. You've said all the important pieces of information about the story but it's not that attractive. Questions could fill that part because they halfway force the reader to check the story. Maybe you could add some at the end. Also, edit the grammar mistakes in your blurb. After seeing so many mistakes in the blurb, readers mostly reconsider having a look at the book.
Total 17/40

Getting her back by Tanvitango
Information in the blurb 5/5
Length of blurb 4/5
Grammar mistakes in the blurb 7.5/10
Intriguing 3.5/5
Questions concerning the story 1/5
Overall 7.5/10
Your blurb gave a perfect insight into the story and all important pieces of information were present in it. However, it lacked questions concerning your story. And that's where your blurb's length also suffered. The length would have been fine if the questions were included but that wasn't the case here. There were also some grammar mistakes, moreover punctuation mistakes.
Total 28.5/40