𝐹𝑎𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑅𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑒𝑤

Judge: The_Clumsy_Koala

Book Name- Getting Her Back
Author- Tanvitango
Title- 3/5
Cover-. 5/5
Blurb- 5/5
Prologue-. 3/5
Grammar-. 7/10
Plot-. 10/10
Character Development- 8/10
Flow Of The Story-. 4/5
Creativity-. 4/5
Interest in reading?- 5/5
Overall Opinion- 7/10
I enjoyed my time reading the book, your writing engaged me the whole time. The title was way too common so you could have kept something unique like "I want her" or instead you could have tried our Generator Shop, that would have surely helped you. The cover is really good and I am seriously loving it. Blurb was apt for the story, so no changes needed. About the prologue I think this would have been not the right scene to put in the prologue, it should be something related to which the whole story is about. Me being the Grammar Nazi person, says that yes there were mistakes like some problems with tenses and spelling mistakes were there, and I think you can edit it yourself. The plot was nice and engaging, so very good. Character Development was good for all the characters, but I think Netra Ji's outburst towards Rohit was unexpected and a bit too over. I think the story was rushed at some points, so I would like you to look at that. There was not much creativity in the plot as these types of plots are common when a man questions a girl's character, and when the girl leaves the man tries to gain her trust back, you could have added something onto it, to make it more unique. I really enjoyed reading it, and seeing Rohit cute antics and specially that lizard scene, and when it was shown like Rohit was caught in an accident I was hell scared, but thank god it was not him. You are a good writer, you describe scenes well, but there is always a scope for improvement. Keep Up With The Good Work.
TOTAL- 61/75
*****

Book Name- Ending Questions
Author- LxMendes_Lover02
Title- 3/5
Cover-. 3/5
Blurb- 5/5
Prologue-. 0/5
Grammar-. 10/10
Plot-. 8/10
Character Development- 9/10
Flow Of The Story-. 3/5
Creativity-. 4/5
Interest in reading?- 3/5
Overall Opinion- 6/10
You are a good writer, and I truly liked the book. The title was okay but it has been a couple days of me reading this book but I still didn't understand how was the title apt to the story, this title gives something like crime/thriller vibes and I didn't see something like that in the story. The cover is surely very good but if the main leads of the story are Elizabeth and Shawn then I feel that the cover should consist of both of them and not only Shawn. The blurb was great and gave me a proper rough image of the story before starting to read it.There was no prologue which I could have found, and I suggest you to add it, you could show the scene where Shawn asks Beth (Elizabeth) for a date, I think it would be good as a prologue or you can write something related to the climax of the story. The grammar was perfect, and no objections with it are there. The Plot is very nice but at some point it got boring, and I would like it if you could look at that. Character Developments were good, I liked how Beth changed by time, Shawn was I think the same throughout, no major changes. And also I would like to suggest if you could have defined the characters (main leads) at the beginning of the story it would have been better. The flow was story was rushed at the beginning and in the middle it got really slow which made it boring to read further. And if you think why rushed in the beginning so I think it was pretty quick for Beth's and Shawn's first kiss, it has been just a week, they have not even understood each other properly at the beginning, and slow in the middle of the story as we know that both the leads are dating, but there wasn't any twist or turn which could have made it interesting to read. Creative? Yes it was a creative and unique plot for sure. You have a very good descriptive language which made it easier for me and the other readers to understand the scene properly.This book was a pretty good read but I think you need to improve at some points which I've mentioned above. That's all. Keep Up The Work.
TOTAL- 54/75
*****