𝑅𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒/𝐻𝑢𝑚𝑜𝑟/... 𝑅𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑒𝑤

Judge: Artistic_Pri

Our Definitions of Love by dusky_dreams
Title- 4/5
Cover: 4/5
Blurb: 5/5
Prologue: 5/5
Grammar: 8/10
Plot: 8/10
Character Development: 8/10
Flow of the story: 7.5/10
Creativity: 4/5
Interest Based on the content: 5/5
Overall Opinion: 9/10
Total: 67.5/75
Title, however is quite common but defines the theme of the story. Cover was great. Blurb was amazing and it was a unique way to describe. Prologue had my heart. All the events that were shown were a perfect curtain riser. Grammar was not good at certain places. Punctuation errors, tense errors and others could be noticed. Plot was commendable but had some commonality midway. Development of characters lacked a little bit. In the starting, the flow of the story was just perfect but as it proceeds, I felt it to be dragged and later on it was speeding. There was indeed creativity in the story. My first impression would be really interesting and as it proceeds, the way characters were portrayed with their blemishes (moreover Naisha's) was interesting.

The Black Diamond by Trial_Writer
Title- 5/5
Cover: 3/5
Blurb: 2/5
Prologue: 4/5
Grammar: 8/10
Plot: 8/10
Character Development: 8/10
Flow of the story: 8/10
Creativity: 4/5
Interest Based on the content: 4/5
Overall Opinion: 8/10
Total: 62/75
The title is just perfect for the story- The Black Diamond. Cover was fine but was really simple. There was no much description in the blurb. Prologue was also not there, so considering your first chapter. Well, it was really good. Starting the plot by an accident and a shocked figure is good. Slight grammatical errors and repetition of words. I liked Sarah's character development but Abel was numb sometimes. So, his character can be worked upon. Flow of the story was amazing. Content's creativity could be felt and I really liked it. Content was interesting and I liked the last phase of the epilogue where a different voice conveys all the story and hardships in such simple and soulful words. Overall, I found the story interesting and as a girl, I felt connected to the story and especially Sarah.

You Are My Secret by addiction_01
Title- 4/5
Cover: 4/5
Blurb: 5/5
Prologue: 4/5
Grammar: 9/10
Plot: 8/10
Character Development: 8/10
Flow of the story: 8/10
Creativity: 4/5
Interest Based on the content: 4/5
Overall Opinion: 9/10
Total: 67/75
Title is understandable according to the plot and context. The cover is really good. The blurb is amazing, giving a perfect description about the characters. Perfect content to captivate. Prologue or rather I say introduction, I liked it. Grammar was just perfect. Just minor errors were there and the use of words was amazing. Plot and the storyline are also great. I would say a well to do pace of the storyline. Taking the views one by one to define their character deeply is satisfying. Creativity was of course there. Choice of plots and words and keeping certain elements was really commendable. But can be still worked on. Interesting it is. A little different concept and commonality defines it perfectly. I am going to follow this. First expression would be exotic read. Arjun, Zivah, Amara and Rehaan- all were promising characters but still need to take upon the male leads.

Dating my Fiancée by littledragon3010
Title- 4/5
Cover: 3/5
Blurb: 4/5
Prologue: 3/5
Grammar: 7/10
Plot: 8/10
Character Development: 7.5/10
Flow of the story: 8/10
Creativity: 4/5
Interest Based on the content: 4/5
Overall Opinion: 7.5/10
Total: 60/75
Title suits the context. Cover was fine but it doesn't give any clue about the story. Characters' insight is also not reflected by the cover much. Blurb was good. Focusing on some dialogues and incident insight could enhance. Prologue was giving cognizance about Mohini's character. However, a small riser about Aryaman could have made it better. Grammar was pretty fine but some typos and grammatically incorrect structured sentences were there. Plot was also promising and I instantly felt the urge to read it. The simplicity of the plot gained my interest. Character development was a little dissatisfactory. The way characters of Mohini and Aryaman were introduced through the blurb were little different in the story. Flow of the story was just perfect. Never I felt it being dragged or pushed. Creativity lacked somewhere but humour caught me.