Chapter 3 - Team manager

"I know...thank you, your the best"

Or so you thought, but once you told Suna your answer if you wanted to join the volleyball team. You didn't know what you were getting into.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"...nice we finally have a manager, also I would be careful around the twins, they argue A LOT. hehe I have evidence." suna snickered.

oh my fucking god did he just go hehe

"hm? Y/n? Are you burning up? .. shit" Suna asked in a monotone voice, whispering the last part.

Suna sat next to you on the school infirmary bed, putting a hand on your forehead and the other hand on his to compare temperatures. You began you flush even more and began to feel dizzy. You leaned on Suna's shoulder and began to fall asleep. Suna watched as you peacefully inhaled and exhaled. 

cute... 

Suna took plenty of pictures of you and changed his lock screen to one of the photos. He placed his arm around your shoulder so you won't fall over. He gently kissed the top of your head and let you get some rest.

*time skip when you woke up*

"mm... Suna?..... =-=... SUNA?!" you screamed.

"wtf- chill out, you're fine," Suna said in his sleepy voice. (Suna's morning voice would be hwot)

The two of you were laying on the bed holding each other. You flushed again, but without the dizziness thank god. You looked at the clock and it said 3:06. You began to get up but Suna sat up, holding you in his arms, and put his head on top of yours, you on his lap. 

"uh- suna I need to go, I missed 2 classes, I need to get the homework"

"hm? no, don't leave." he says as he nuzzles his face in your neck.

"n-no I have to go Sun-"

"Rintarou, call me Rintarou"

"i- ok Rin." 

Suna's POV

Rin?  hm? I like it, but it will only come out of her mouth, no one else's. She's mine AND ONLY MINE.

I smirk against her neck and tightening my grip on her waist just a little.

We were sitting there in comfortable silence until I heard the door open.

"um, Suna we have practice.."

HEYYY it's rinrin sorry for not updating on schedule I had to finish up a science fair project n stuff. Again, sorry for a lot of dialogue and short chapter. The better stuff is coming very soon. I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

also, I am working on a new Story, it's a Kenma x reader {The Girl At The Book Store} I think that one will be better, but I will create about 3 chapters before publishing it. So... you know it's not the intro and nothing else at the start. :)