Chapter 6 - goodbye

I shoved them in my bag, as I heard the door open.

"Rin? What are you doing?"

______________________________________________

Suna POV

"hmm? oh, nothing just checking if I forgot something at the gym" I replied to her.

"Oh Okay! Is it ok if you just stay the night because it's getting really late out." Y/n said.

Oh? She's really concerned for me hm?  That's sweet. I'll stay.

"ok I'll stay and I'll text my parents that i'm staying with you," I said as I winked.

Your POV

I started to blush at his gesture. He looked so cute when he winked. Although, his presence is very familiar. I'll just brush it off, it's just a hunch... yeah, a hunch.

"y/n? hello?" I heard Suna asked.

"HUH-" I screamed, but a hand covered my mouth. It was Suna's.

"hey, quiet y/n, your mom might get the wrong idea and kick me out."

"oh ok, sorry hehe" I apologized and scratched the back of my neck.

I laid on the right side of Suna. I noticed that Suna was looking around my room, specifically, my desk. I saw him get up and grabbing one of my mangas, opening it up. 

Short timeskip~ Suna POV

It was about 20 minutes since I started reading one of y/n's mangas. I turned back to y/n to check up on her. She was texting someone... I wonder who she's texting.

"hey, y/n... who are you texting?" I asked.

"oh, I'm texting Shota" She replied. (LMAO I forgot about him if you forgot he's in the first chapter)

"Shota? Who?" I asked.

"O-oh, he asked for my number during the beginning of the school year. Why do you ask?"

"Oh, just curious, that's all"

Yeah, curious. How in the hell did I let that pass by?! Damn and I thought I was doing a good job keeping her safe. DAMN, why the hell did she texting him?! She's supposed to only talk to me AND GIVE ME ALL OF HER LOVE- wait, what if she has feelings for him?  no... no... NO... NO!! I can't let that happen.

"hey, Rin are you ok?" y/n asked as she put her hand on her forehead and the other on mine.

"Yeah, I'm ok...thanks for your concern."

Timeskip~ next day~ 

Suna POV

I woke up in y/n's bed. I rubbed my eyes so I can see more properly. I looked down to see y/n cuddled up in my chest. It was so cute I just had to take a picture. I quickly but swiftly grabbed my phone from my bag. I was sliding off of the bed so I quickly went back to my original position. Then I took about 10 photos of y/n sleeping on my chest. 

She would look way cuter if she was my wife... soon she will.

Just one more picture, but I must've pressed the flash button. The flash went off, my heart stopped... how do I explain myself now. I noticed y/n stirring on top of me. 

"rin~ shh... go to sleep~" y/n whimpered. 

oh how I love that noise, she WILL become my wife.

"hey, baby~ wake up" I quietly said. I felt her lift her head off of my chest. 

"hm rin? what did you say?" Y/n asked me sweetly.

"I said wake up," I said.

y/n POV

I heard what he said before. 'hey baby' WTF IS THAT? 

I began to get up and get ready but I felt something hold my waist.

"rin? We're going to be late for practice." I protested.

"fine~," Suna said in his deep (SEDUCTIVE) voice. *it did a number on you*

timeskip~ during lunch period~ Suna POV

I was walking around the school looking for that Shota guy y/n was texting last night. I made sure that y/n was away from me for this period. As I got to the second floor I saw Shota.

"hey.. are you Shota?" I asked.

"Yeah, I am. why do you ask?" Shota asked.

"the teacher needs you to follow me, I don't know why but just follow me back to their classroom" I instructed.

"ok"

small timeskip~ 

We entered an empty classroom and I turned to Shota, "Yeah I kinda lied, I just wanted to talk" 

"oh ok, then what do you want to talk about?" 

"y/n, do you have feelings for her?" I asked.

"huh? i- um..." he stuttered... I take that as a yes. 

"This is goodbye. sa- yo-na- ra"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

And that's chapter 6 for you~ I hoped you enjoy this story so far.