Chapter 11 - ice cold kisses

You laid your head on his shoulder and whispered " thank you rin"

' This is finally happening, I get to move in with the love of my life, Suna Rintaro" you thought.

Over the time you spent with him, you began to have feelings towards him. You are as obsessed with him as much as he is obsessed with you... to you, this is perfect love...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

no one's pov (same day as the recap)

"y/n love, can you come here for a second," Suna asked.

"coming!" You said as you were running down the stairs. You ran towards the couch where Suna sat. "YES BABYYY" You yelled out of excitement.

"Hi love, I just wanted to ask you something and then I want cuddles," Suna said.

"Okie baby!!"  You replied. "oh okay, do you love me? like for real. No lying" he started as he climbed on top of you. You began to blush and stutter. "y-yes r-rin babe"

He leaned closer to your face "you sure?" he said.

"w-what?!?! I w-would never l-lie" you stuttered again.

"you better not, or it might get bloody." He snarled as he backed away from your face walking to the kitchen.

"that's kinda hot-" you muttered but slapped your hand on your mouth. Your eyes widened not wanting Suna's pride to go through the roof.

"what was that princess? Tell me" Suna said as he smirked, walking back from the kitchen with a cup of ice in his hands. "hm? I said nothing. What are you talking about?" you sweatdropped.

"no, I heard something," Suna said lifting the cup toward his mouth. Then he paused. "tell me...darling"

"i-i-i said t-that's kinda ho-" you were stopped by Suna kissing you on the lips. You felt Suna push something cold in your mouth with his tongue. It was an ice cube from his cup. Making the cube swirl around your mouth, you gripped suna's shirt, losing your breath. He noticed and let his smooth lips take it's leave.

"R-rin!!? *gasp for air*" You stuttered out of your mouth.

"Y/n, no need to be frantic. Let's go to bed, it's late" He said.

"HMM?! o-ok!! :)" You said, excited to cuddle with Suna. He walked you to the bedroom and left the room saying he needed to get something. But he took so DAMN LONG, you fell asleep.

time skip~

You tried to move but struggled to. You looked around the room and noticed there was chains around one of your feet and you didn't recognize anything in the room but a tall figure.

"Don't you realize what's happening darling? It's concerning me how dense you are." the figure said.

" i know what's happening Rin, you just kidnapped me. it's fine, because i love you more than you love me!!" you said with passion radiating from your voice. Suna was surprised that all of those pet names from earlier were not a joke by the psychotic smile on your face. He stepped back and said "I'm going to school, see you later today hun."

"NO YOU AREN'T!! NOT WITHOUT ME!!" you screamed with frustration. you didn't want him to slip out of your grip.

"fine, but you stay next to me as if you're on a leash" Suna demanded. "okie!!" you yelled out of excitement.

And there you went, walking to school hand in hand with your new boyfriend, Suna Rintaro...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
576 words
.
.
.
.

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR 524 READS!! IT MEANS A LOT!! IM GLAD YOU'RE ENJOYING MY STORY!!