Chapter 12 - he's/she's mine!

"NO YOU AREN'T!! NOT WITHOUT ME!!" you screamed with frustration. you didn't want him to slip out of your grip.

"fine, but you stay next to me as if you're on a leash" Suna demanded. "okie!!" you yelled out of excitement.

And there you went, walking to school hand in hand with your new boyfriend, Suna Rintaro...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Both, you and Suna had to separate because you guys were in different classes. You said your goodbyes and kissed. It was hard to be separate from him. You continued to walk down the hall to your class. To be honest you wanted Suna to walk you to your class. hmph.

As you were about to reach your class a bunch of guys comes running up to you. You didn't have any interest in them, so you rushed into the classroom. Then all of a sudden one of your arms was pulled back. 

"Hey y/n where were you over the "break"?!" said the guy who pulled you back.

"Who are you?" you asked.

"O-OH I'm Yuma" 

"oh ok, YUMA, I just want to go to my class, and that's none of your business knowing where I am." You spat and went into your classroom. 

Time skip~ 

You sped walked to Suna's classroom but when you were about 2 classrooms away there was a swarm of girls talking to him. Suna, being tall AS FUCK stood out and looked annoyed and seemed like he didn't want to be there. So you, being the best s/o ever in the whole world, you went to Suna and spoke loud enough that every girl surrounding him heard.

"hey~ rin babyyyyy! Ready to go to practice?" 

"hm? yeah, but I kinda wanna skip just for today I promise." 

"ok but promise me that you'll go tomorrow though, we still need our middle blocker." 

"I know darling." 

"I'll text Kita that we can't make it" 

"ok hun *whispers the next part* thank you darling for saving me."

"WAIT RINTAROU!! YOU CAN'T SKIP PRACTICE!! ATSUMU AND OSAMU WILL BE THERE AND THEY'RE GOING TO BE LOOKING FOR YOU!!" a fangirl shouted.

"that's why I have this stupid" you snarled holding out your phone with the volleyball group chat displayed on the screen. "also don't call MY boyfriend by his first name, that's a privilege that you'll never get." you spat at her with a cocky grin and stared at everyone else. At this point, every fangirl sprinted out of the halls and everyone left for their clubs or the library that was across the street. The teachers? They all went home after a long day. You noticed that one girl stayed.

"RINT-" another fan girl yelled but was stopped by Suna stepping... no more like stomping on her foot. "OW RINTA-" again stopped by Suna's foot crashing down to her's. 

"OWWww" she whined, as you just stared at her in disgust, holding onto Suna's hand.

"Listen to me AND my GIRLFRIEND, or something will happen. Don't tell a single soul about this or you'll definitely get hurt or maybe worse." Suna demanded

Scared, the girl ran off...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

HEY PEOPLESSsSSSS!!! THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO MUCH FOR 723 READS!! I APPRECIATE EVERY SINGLE ONE I RECIEVE!! I apologize if I'm not updating as much as I should, but everything and everyone has been so stressful and a whole lot!! :') I'll do my best to update!!