Chapter 13 - hugs and affection

"OWWww" she whined, as you just stared at her in disgust, holding onto Suna's hand.

"Listen to me AND my GIRLFRIEND, or something will happen. Don't tell a single soul about this or you'll definitely get hurt or maybe worse." Suna demanded

Scared, the girl ran off...

——————————————————————-
note for everyone: i'm using my phone so the layout might be weird, sorry about that i'm on vacation and i feel bad for not updating. also thank you for 1.09k views that made my whole week a lot better!! :)
——————————————————————-

You turned and looked at Suna. You noticed that Suna had a grin plastered on his (gorgeous) face. Although, deep inside he was in shock that your "shy" self would use your voice to "protect" him from snotty girls.

Suna gently grabbed your cheeks (the face not ass) and made you look up at him. He squished your face lightly and said " I didn't know you could be so bold in public, that's hot darling"

You poured and grabbed Suna's waist and pulled yourself into his embrace. He was so warm and he made you feel safe. You weren't scared of him anymore, you loved him dearly.

He hugged you back and after a few minutes from hugging, he gently and swiftly picked you up, not bridal style but he was carrying you like a tired kid that didn't want to walk anymore. ( oh my gosh sorry for the bad description)

As he oh so carefully picked you up, he bent down for your bag that you dropped. From there he walked back to his house with you nuzzling your face into his chin.

But what you didn't know was he was going to take that girl's life. He was planning every second of the plan. He needed it to be painful, long, and enjoyable for the both of you. (Omg sorry my sadistic side is coming out)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hey peoples!! Sorry for the awfully short chapter!! I apologize but I will update on this story more once I get back home!! Thank you for reading this chapter, i hope you enjoyed.