Chapter 5 - Her room

"delete it now" I demanded.

"noooo, it's payback from earlier hehe" y/n giggled. I love her giggle, it's cute. Everything about her is cute. I can't wait until I officially make her mine. For now, I'll keep a somewhat safe distance from her.

"I'll choke you"

"jeez. Here, I'll delete it only if you delete the picture you took of me"

"no, cuz you look cute in that picture," I said.

Your Pov

WUT THE FUCK MAN. FIRST HE SAID HE'LL CHOKE ME THEN SAYS I'M CUTE WHAT IS WITH THIS MAN???

Your face right now: //(/0/v/0/)//

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

"w-what?" you stuttered.

"I said you look cute in that photo, so I'm not deleting it," Suna said.

I felt the blood rush to my cheeks. I heard a faint clicking sound. I turned to see where it was coming from. This bitch. It was Rin WTF- CHILL WITH THE GOD DAMN PHOTOS!!!

Click!

"BRO, stop with the photo-taking. What are you, a creep?"

Suna's POV

A creep huh? What the hell man. Whatever I can do whatever I want cuz SHE'S MINE, AND ONLY MINE.

"RIN! EARTH TO THE BEAN POLE LOOKING ASS!" y/n shouted as she was trying to wave her hand in front of my face. Keyword: Tried

I grabbed her wrist and leaned down to her eye level (UGH THIS PAINS ME TO WRITE THIS I'M LIKE 13 INCHES SHORTER THAN HIM) and said "stop yelling shorty, people will think we're little trouble makers" I paused as I eyed her up and down "Well it's true for some people" I said with a snarky tone with a devilish grin.

"R-Rin, can you not look at me like that..? You look like you're gonna kidnap me or something." y/n stuttered out of her beautiful glossy lips.

Kidnap her? That's not a shabby idea- Wait, I can't kidnap my lover. I still need to show everyone she's mine. But, I would never kidnap her, I still need to have a good impression to her parents, so we can run away after we get married and-

"Yo, Rin, you gotta stop spacing out like that. We're already at my house." y/n said as she pointed to her house.

"hm? okay-" I was interrupted by the door opening.

Your POV

BITCH I didn't know that I have telekinesis. DAMN, I could slack off now- OH SHIT it's my mom.

"y/n, love? Who's this? Explain now" she said with an angry tone.

"..um, he's uh- A FRIEND." I explained. "He's one of the volleyball members, he wanted to make sure I came home safe." I continued.

"Okay, well... thank you for walking my daughter back home. Would you like to come in?" Mom asked.

"Only if you're ok with it," Suna said.

"I'm completely fine with it as long as you don't do anything inappropriate to her."

Suna POV

Inappropriate? I would never do something like that... not yet. When we're married, yeah, married.

"Rin? Are you coming in?" Y/n asked.

"mhm, coming," I replied.

As I walked into her house, I took in everything. It was so..? I don't know, relaxing. I followed y/n to her room. I noticed she had stopped and turned around to look at me.

"um, Rin I'm going to change. Privacy please." y/n said. I nodded and turned around and went downstairs. I saw y/n's mom was watching TV with her dad probably. (bruh that sounds like she's having an afair, she's not btw)

I hope that's y/n and I when we're older.

"Rin, I'm done changing, you can come upstairs now." y/n called.

"hm? ok coming." I responded.

As I was walking up the stairs, I saw y/n poke her head out of a door frame. I assume that's her room. I walk closer to her and the door, she had a gentle smile on her face. I noticed she was wearing an oversized shirt and shorts.

" You can sit anywhere, just make yourself comfortable. I'll be right back okie?"

"k"

After y/n left I looked around her room. She had anime posters on the wall along with pictures of her and her friends. There was vines on the wall with fairy lights dangling down. (sorry if this isn't your ideal room) I saw a bunch of stuff on her desk and I took a look at it.

There was hair ties, lip balm, and a my hero academia manga (or your favorite manga series). I took some of her hair ties and put it into my VBC jumpsuit pocket. I quickly layed on her bed and went on my phone. I took pictures of her room and what products she uses. I also took some of her shirts and shorts.

I shoved them in my bag, as I heard the door open.

.

.

.

"Rin? What are you doing?"

796 words

-----------------------------

Hey people! I hope you enjoy this chapter, I was wondering if I should write a Shibayama Yuuki x short/tall reader... I don't know which one to do. Short or tall?

Comment please ------>

I would like to know because I haven't seen a lot of Shibayama x reader stories out there. I'm kind of leaning towards the short reader, because there's another story about a tall reader. So I might do a Shibayama Yuuki x Short! reader, to change it up a little.

Although if most of you guys would like Tall!reader, I will change the story :)

For the short! reader I was thinking 4'11 and the Tall!reader I was thinking 5'5. I kinda don't know what tall is because I'm 4'11, so everyone is taller than me. hehe.