Chapter 14 - cuddles and tears

But what you didn't know was he was going to take that girl's life. He was planning every second of the plan. He needed it to be painful, long, and enjoyable for the both of you. (Omg sorry my sadistic side is coming out)
————————————————————————
uniform is above ^^
Once both of you got home, you had already passed out on Suna's shoulder. He placed you down on the couch so he could keep an eye on you. He went to the kitchen and prepared tea and f/d (favorite drink). He went back to the couch with f/d, he placed it down and covered the cup with with a plastic lid.

He sat down with his tea in both of his hands and looked out the window. He went into deep thought about how to get rid of the bump in the road. Where? When? How?

Suna's thoughts: Where should I kill that annoying little brat? When should I take her? Where should I take her? How should I torture her? Should y/n join? Only if she wanted to. Would she actually enjoy killing someone? Or is she still "innocent"?

Wait...

'ugh!! why is this so hard?!' Suna stopped his deep thinking when he heard a loud groan and shifting around where he is sitting. He looked over and you were sitting up, yawning, and your hair was a mess. You looked absolutely tired.

Suna put down his empty cup of tea and went to pick you up and carry you to his bed. Startled, you woke up for a quick second and used both of your hands to slap Suna. Realizing what you just did, you kept your hands on his cheeks and squished them together.

"y/n..." muttered Suna.

"Y-yes sweetheart" you nervously asked.

"why did you slap me?" Suna asked in a stern voice, demanding for an answer.

"um.. you just scared me for a s-second there"

"you have 1 second to get off of me and run and hide before i tickle you to death" Suna said in a low voice.

"SHIT" you yelled as you hurried to the extra bedroom upstairs. You sprinted all the way up the stairs to the room but by the time you reached the door handle, you felt two large pair of hands grab you by the waist.

You were being pulled back by Suna. After Suna took a couple of steps. He had you in between a wall and himself. Stuck, you didn't want to face the punishment, sooo you attempted to wiggle your way out of the situation.

You felt Suna grip your hips harder, pulling you into his embrace even more. He leaned down and whispered " You aren't getting out of this one so easily"

You just gave up and let him carry you to the bed. The moment you touched the bed he started tickling your sides. (or wherever your ticklish) You started tearing up, eventually a tear coming out of your (eye color) eyes.

Although that didn't stop Suna from tickling you. But a few moments later you started cramping up due to all of the laughing. Suna was so focused to hear your beautiful and sweet  laugh that he had just realized that, you were holding onto his wrist so hard it kicked him out of his la-la land.

He immediately stopped, not wanting to give you any signs of him intentionally wanting to hurt you.

Once you calmed down, he picked you up and tossed you to the top of the bed. Your head rested on the soft pillows. Suna crawled up to you, his lips on your neck and said "Sorry babe, i just wanted to hear your beautiful voice"

As he said that, he stroked your hair with one hand and the other providing a stable base to keep you trapped.

You felt so relaxed. You reached up to play with his hair. Suna flinched. You were shocked. You didn't know Suna was scared of you me touch, you thought he really enjoyed it. Sad about his lack of trust in you, you started to tear up. Disappointed in yourself, you pushed Suna off of you, and ran into the bathroom and locked the door. Suna followed.

"BABE!! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to flinch." Suna stated.

no response...

After a few hours, you slowly opened the door. You looked around and saw Suna sitting on the floor in front of the bathroom door, asleep. You saw dried up tears resting on his smooth skin, his messed up hair, and his sleeping position. It wasn't good for his back, you could clearly tell he was exhausted.

You quickly went to his room and changed out of your uniform, into Suna's shirt. You grabbed a pillow and went back to Suna.

You lifted up his head and upper back and layed him down on the pillow. You then took a moment to admire his tired face.

You cuddled up on his chest, and fell asleep to the sound of his heartbeat.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
if you don't mind i need to rant so if you want to see my psychotic side show, be my guest.

Ok so i'm on the plane home and there's this ADULT sitting behind me. he's a tall?? male with a girlfriend or wife idfk. But every 20 to 40 seconds i feel something hit or kick my lower back and it's starting to hurt and i already have back problems due to swim practice and meets. so it's hurting a lot. i'm currently sitting up right not touching the back of the seat. it's getting really annoying. I want to strangle their fucking skinny ass necks and stabs the shit out of their eyes. or simply telling them to SHUT THE FUCK UP, but i'm too angry and socially awkward and uncomfortable with that.

.

.

i did it.. i told them to stop in the politest way possible. And the girl was laying down on his lap- 

Like please if you have any respect don't do that. the guy said "oh we are??" LIKE YES THATS THE FUCKING REASON WHY IM TELLING YOU TO STOP AND YOUR STUPID GIRLFRIEND IS MOVING AROUND LIKE AN UGLY FAG FISH OUT OF WATER.

i can handle writing shit like that but not seeing that but that gives me more ideas for the future chapters.

.

.
i would do more to them but i'm going to put my anger into the next chapter.