chapter 15 - breaking bones

apologies if the layout is different, i'm using my phone.

You lifted up his head and upper back and layed him down on the pillow. You then took a moment to admire his tired face.

You cuddled up on his chest, and fell asleep to the sound of his heartbeat.
————————————————————————

WARNING!!! IF YOU DONT LIKE DETAILED VOLIENCE, GET OUT THIS CHAPTER IS NOT FOR YOU. PLEASE J ASK EVERYONE TO DECIDE IF YOU WANT TO READ THIS. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT BECAUSE I DONT WANT COMPLAINTS!!! EXIT OUT IF THIS CHAPTER IF YOU DONT LIKE VIOLENCE OR TORTURE SCENARIOS!!

TW (TRIGGER WARNING) INVOLVES: GORE! WEAPONS! ODD STYLES OF TORTURE!

Last warning, please if you don't like gore, blood, or violence please leave. thank you.

the next morning

You woke up to the sound of screaming. You got up and you were on the couch. You guessed that Suna picked you up and put you on the couch.

creeeeek.....

"oh hello angel" Suna greeted.

"hey good morning" you responded.

Suna walked up to you as you stood up. He pulled you into a warm hug. You smelled the sweet scent of his colone. You closed your eyes and leaned more into his chest. He started patting your hair bringing you more into his embrace. He had the other hand on your waist.

You guys stayed there for a couple of minutes, until you heard another scream.

"hon what's that?" you asked.

"a surprise" Suna said with a devilish grin plastered on his face.

"i don't think it's a surprise if i can hear it" you said having one of you hands resting on his chest and the other one drawing shapes with your pointer finger on his arm/chest. (you choose)

"bubs i think you should go to the bedroom and change into the clothes i laid out on the dresser" Suna said as he let go of you and pointed to the small set of stairs.

You hugged suna's arm and went up stairs and followed his orders.

After you changed you came down wearing all black (hoodie, and sweats)

You saw Suna walk to the basement door but all of a sudden he paused and turned around. You were scared at his actions due to all of the scary movies you watched when you were younger and how horrible it seemed. But, you knew you should feel safe when you're with Suna. So... why are you feeling like this?

As he held out a hand, he said "Are you scared? You don't have to do it if you don't want to" 

Of course you were scared, you had no idea what he was planning. You love him and you wanted to spend all of your time with him. But, what was he planning on doing?

As you both walked down the old wooden steps, you saw a dim light. You let go of Suna's hand to see what was there. Then all of a sudden he stopped you in his tracks. 

"y/n hold this and stand back" Suna demanded.

He handed you a phone already recording with flash on. He walked over to the light and threw a chair with a beaten up girl tied up against the chair. You were shocked and asked Suna why was she there. She was the one who hurt you. But then you saw how much pain she was in. And cue the amount of power you felt standing up tall, looking down at her fragile figure, scared to death.

The strong tense bloodlust surrounded you as Suna walked up to you and grabbed your shoulders. He sternly told you to hold the camera straight. You obeyed, but later placed the phone on top of a near by shelf packed with cardboard boxes.

Suna noticed that you placed the phone down but when he turned around you had already placed needles inbetween her skin and nails. 

Imagine the rest ;) because i'm not putting detailed gore into my book. I might change my mind in the future tho. I don't want my book to get banned or something.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

679 words

.

.

.

.

.

Hey beautiful peoples!! It's been a while!! thank you for reading my chapter!! DANG 2.41k reads??!! mannnn i don't deserve all of this support, but i'm so thankful for every read i get. I sincerely apologize for not updating lately, i had swim finals and school started again and i have to deal with complete idiots. i'll try and find my motivation to update more!!