Chapter 10 - finally happening

"R-RIN!! YOU'RE STARING!!" you yelled as you squatted down to hide your legs and red face.

"i- um let's go idiot" Suna stuttered while he threw you a pair of leggings he had found.

Suna POV: 'I will just have to knock her out somehow then bring her home."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No one's POV

While you and Suna were walking, you felt a bad feeling in your gut. But, you tried to ignore it. Maybe you were hungry...yeah, you were hungry, sure. You tugged on Suna's hoodie sleeve and asked "hey can we hurry up and go to (favorite restaurant/cafe/etc), I'm really hungry" you said while holding your stomach and pouting. 

Suna picked you up bridal style and hurried up. Glad, he was distracting you, he raced to his house. Giggling and panting were all you heard while you were being carried until you opened your eyes. All you saw was a front porch. Confusion filled your mind. where am I? Where's (food name)? 

"Rin? Where's (the food name)?" You asked turning your head around. 

"chill y/n love, we're just at my place. I'll keep you safe~" He replied.

"Safe? Really? Where's the damn (food name)?! You baka! Then I'm not going in!!" You yelled as you were squirming around. Of course, it did not affect Suna. 

"Don't worry darling, I'll order take out," Suna replied seductively while putting you down and tightly holding you by the waist. 

"ok, can you order it now?" 

"give me a second love," he whispered in your ear, sending shivers down your spine. Your mood did a 180; you were excited about food for a minute and felt troubled the next within one sentence.

Suna brought you to a room and placed you down. You noticed he carried a duffel bag, it looked filled. You were curious so you asked. "h-hey Rin? What's in the bag? I swear if it's food, I'm taking it and leaving because of that. WAIT I DON'T SMELL ANYTHING-" you said as you were stopped.

Suna cut you off by covering your mouth with his hand. He replied with "no darling these are some of your clothes and belongings." you gently removed his hand from your mouth and gently bit it multiple times (sorry if this is weird for you, some of my friends do this. I'm used to this).

"w-what are you doing y/n...?" He stuttered, not used to you doing this. 

"This is for you not telling me I'm sleeping over!" you yelled. You already knew what was going on, he's kidnapping you. To be honest, he could've done better. He could've put you in his car and drove to his place. tsk. should've. 

Suna was surprised that you were so dense, he didn't put any chains, or ropes on you. He believed that you thought this was a sleepover, just like when he didn't expect to stay over at your house after practice. 

timeskip~ 

When he came back, he saw you in his clothes, laying on the couch, watching your favorite anime for the 20th time. He was confused that you didn't get that you were being kidnapped by him but shook it off. He placed the food on the table and went to you, picking you up bridal style to the table. Still carrying you, "here's the food princess"

You laid your head on his shoulder and whispered " thank you rin" 

' This is finally happening, I get to move in with the love of my life, Suna Rintaro" you thought.

Over the time you spent with him, you began to have feelings towards him. You are as obsessed with him as much as he is obsessed with you... to you, this is perfect love...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

stay tuned

.

.

.

.

.

.

HEY PEOPLE!! Thank you so much for 403 reads!! I appreciate it a lot!! It made my shitty week amazing!! I'm so grateful for every single read I get. I hope you are still enjoying this story!! there are a lot of chapters to be published!! So stay tuned!!

Also!! I'm writing another story!! It is a character I created and I'm going to be writing the full story before publishing it!! It's probably going to take along time to write, so it won't out for a while. But for further details, you can follow my Instagram acc: _suna_rinrin_