Chapter 9 - morning princess

As I attempted to get up, a pair of arms were wrapped around me, pulling me back in bed.

"morning princess~," A deep sleepy voice said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

your POV

"R-RIN-!" I yelled but a hand covered my mouth. I looked back at Suna. 

"where are you going darling~?" Suna asked with both, a sleepy look and voice.

"i-i'm hungry *pouts* and wut did you call me?" you said whispering the last part while holding Suna's hand (the one that was on your mouth).

"oh okay... what do you want for breakfast? I could go get it for you." Suna said. 

*you blushing* (SIMP SIMP! lol sorry I had to put that uwu)

"um... if that's ok with you. I could come with you, I'm pretty hungry. haha, also my mom left for work and dad did too." I replied.

"Okay, go get ready," Suna said with a flat tone and left the room to give you privacy. (gentleman- I STAN HIM)

You scanned the room daydreaming. You noticed a pile of neatly folded clothes that was on your desk. Although you didn't seem to recognize it, you still put it on just in case your mom or dad left it there. After you put it on, there was a familiar scent lingering on it. It took you a few sniffs  (I believe Suna's hair would smell like coconut and he would generally smell like cherry body wash. That's my opinion) for you to recognize the smell. Although, by the time you were able to recognize the scent, you felt a pair of eyes on you. It was Suna, staring at you. 

At that moment you were in an oversized shirt, with short shorts on. You noticed Suna's cheeks had a hint of blush.

"R-RIN!! YOU'RE STARING!!" you yelled as you squated down to hide your legs and red face.

"i- um let's go idiot" Suna stuttered while he threw you a pair of leggings he had found.

Suna POV: 'I will just have to knock her out somehow then bring her home."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

hello people!! Thank you so much for your support!! I honestly didn't know this would ever happen!! I can't thank you enough!! 

Sorry for the short chapter, I hope you still enjoyed it. :) 

Because I got so much support for all of you guys, I will make another book about getting to know me lol since you kind of  know the character lol.