Chapter 4 - Pictures

We were sitting there in comfortable silence until I heard the door open.

"um, Suna we have practice.."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suna POV

"oh, shit" I whispered.

"oh um, am I interrupting something? I'll just go now, but practice is starting soon, so hurry this up." Kita said in a monotone voice as usual but with a little hint of shock. 

As Kita walked out of the infirmary, I let go of y/n so I could go to practice. Before she left the room I whispered in her ear "I'm not done with you yet, after practice, I will walk you home."  

I admit I was being a bit demanding, but I have to know where she is. I can't take any chances that she's with someone else or has feelings for someone else. If so, I'll just have to get rid of them so y/n can be mine and ONLY MINE. 

My thoughts were interrupted with y/n asking me "Suna? hm? Are you going to practice, I could always tell Kita you're not feeling well."

"no, you don't have to do that chibi-chan."

~time skip to you and Suna arriving at the gym~

Your POV

"HEY SUNA!!" a pissed head guy said. (sorry tsumu it's true tho)

"Hey." a dyed grey-haired guy said. He looked as if he was done with everyone's shit. Wait there are two of them?? hm... they're like the opposite of each other, personality-wise.

Everyone lined up to introduced themselves since I told Rin that I was going to join the team as their manager. I was a bit nervous, they're all so fucking tall. YUP this is a nightmare, tall ass guys lined up in front of me as if they're marching into war. I'm like *insert height* and they're 1,000 feet tall.

After everyone introduced themselves, Kita gave me the volleyball routine for today. hm.. let's see..

Warm ups at 3:30pm

Laps around the near by park (or wherever that one scene was at when Atsumu and Osamu was competing with each other) at 3:40pm

A small break at 4:10pm

Conditioning (sorry i don't play volleyball so *insert conditioning here*) 4:10-4:50pm

BREAK 4:50- 4:55pm

Practice match (6v6) 4:55-5:20pm

Cool down 5:20-5:30pm

CLEAN UP AND HEAD HOME

hm.. okie. Let's see what I can do to help the boys. 

I looked up from the paper and I felt a similar pair of eyes on me. It reminded me of the feeling that I felt at the end of my first year. oh no, I want to hide. I don't like this feeling.

"y/n-chan? Are you ok? Kita asked me.

"hm?? o-oh yeah, I am perfectly f-fine" I relpied.

"Are you sure? You're shaking, do you want me-" Kita was cut off by??

" She's fine, you don't have to worry about her" Suna spat at him. (shit suna i wouldn't do that)

Oh my god, Suna is caring for me again? Does he like me or something- wait I can't be all self centered and make assumptions like that. But why though? He always steps in or is there when I'm dizzy or not feeling well. Aww I think that's sweet of him- OH MY GOD DO I HAVE FEELINGS FOR HIM???? shiiiiiiii-

"y/n? hey? dumbass, why are you looking red as a tomato?" Suna said.

"huh? NO I AM NOT" I yelled back.

"nuh-uh, this picture doesn't say so." Suna said with a devilish grin on his face."

"WHAT THE-" was I really staring off in space that long for him to have him take a picture of me?

"y/n, please I need you to relax, you're at a 14, I need you at a 7. And Suna, stop teasing the poor girl." Aran said with a tired voice. (YEAH TIRED OF YOUR BULLSHI-)

"sorry, Aran" you mumbled.

"hm? I couldn't hear you y/n" Suna teased.

"I SAID I WAS SORRY" and cue me screaming at Suna and holding him by the colar. Suna looked DOWN at me smirking.

"Suna please don't provoke her" Kita said.

"yessir" Suna said as he side-eyed you with a smirk. This bitch.

Timeskip~ SUNA POV

"hey y/n, I'm walking you home remember? come on" I said.

"yeah, i'm coming Rin" and my heart went Doki Doki. She's cute when she calls me Rin. Rin... I love it so much. I love the nickname and y/n infinitely more. she's amazing.

"hehe, Rin?" 

"hmm?" I hummed and looked down to see y/n holding up her phone.

"delete it now" I demanded.

"noooo, it's payback from earlier hehe" y/n giggled. I love her giggle, it's cute. Everything about her is cute. I can't wait until I officially make her mine. For now, I'll keep a somewhat safe distance from her.

"I'll choke you"

"jeez. Here, I'll delete it only if you delete the picture you took of me"

"no, cuz you look cute in that picture" I said.

Your Pov

WUT THE FUCK MAN. FIRST HE SAID HE'LL CHOKE ME THEN SAYS I'M CUTE WHAT IS WITH THIS MAN???

Your face right now: //(/0/v/0/)//

820 words

---------------------------------------------------------------

hey people!! Sorry if I kinda disappeared for a while. I will try my best to update more. <3