Chapter 8

Ophelia Pov.

I look up to see the girl from the picture getting out but there someone with her.

I didn't stay to see i ran because i  panic but i turn to see justin getting out the car. They were both holding hands.

Why does everything bad happens to me now here running.

I don't know where i am going but there one thing i know i am go to my apartment then i am leaving this country.

After minutes of running i find myself standing infront of my apartment building.

I run up to my room crying when i open the door i see the whole group even David.

Dante was coming closer to me but i stop him.

I Ignore all off them i make my way toward my bedroom i start packing up everything important to me.

I went to bathroom i took a shower i came out dress in a big dress sweater, purse and boots

I make my way out to living room to see that they all still here they are staring  at me up and down

David came closer "lia why are dress like that where are you going" he said sounding worry.

"David i am leaving the country" i said crying and hugging him.

"WHAT, why are you leaving the country" he said.

First of because i want a new start and second of all it not safe anymore because i almost bumped my cousin and ex fiance with his new girlfriend.

But his going to pay for alomst kill me.

And i have odd feeling about Dante not a good feels but bad feels.

"Because i not safe here anymore" i said walking toward my lapot.

"What are you saying" he said

"Because i want to leave i want a new resh start, and because i almost bumped my cousin today and my ex fiance while running away from you guys

He seems so happy but that happiness it never going to last i am destroy him for almost kill me"i said booking a flight on my laptop.

"Lia but you can leave i need you" he said.

I am sad for leaving David he was here for me from my ups and downs.

I am going to miss him alot but i don't have a choice.

"David i would love to stay with you but i don't have a choice" i said hugging him.

I walk toward my laptop to see that the flight was cancelled.

And it for schedule next week. I will spend all my time with David before i leave.

"Okay David today is your luck day because my flight was cancelled for and schedule for  next week" i said closing my laptop.

Walking toward the sofa sit next to june.

"Really can i ask where were you going" he said sitting next to Jeremy the whole group look at me.

Why are they all looking at me but the question here is why are they here.

"I was going to one of my parents cabin in France they rarely go there" i said.

Turn to make eye contact with Dante his eyes show no emotions like he studying me.

"So let finish play truth or dare but this time Dante don't ask mean question" june said clapping her hands.

I will play i will make Dante mad or cry like he made me.

"Okay let's play" i said.

Moving closer to them

"Okay David turn or dare" Jeremy ask him.

I saw David thinking "truth" he said.

"Okay who was you first girl crush" Jeremy said.

David smiles "okay there was this one girl at my high school she was sweet but she was popular we were great friends" he said

I never thought David would like go to the popular type.

"Okay Diana it's your turn" lucy said turn to the girl that didn't do not know her name.

She have beautiful brown hair with hazel.

She look like that guy sitting next to her i don't know his name. But i will eventually find out.

"Dare" she said

"Okay i dare you to call your boyfriend and tell him a sorrow loser and put on speaker so we can all here it" lucy said laughing.

She take out her phone she dail his number she puts it in speaker.

"Hello" i think her boyfriend said.

"Ethan your a sorrow loser" she said and ending the call.

"Okay Ophelia  it's your turn" Jeremy said