Chapter 5

Ophelia Pov.

I look around to see Jeremy and david looking around to  find a spot to sit.I look around to see Dante and the group beside their  car talking about something serious i know it serious because the look on their faces.

I am curious about what they are talking about. I quietly tip top toward their  cars i hide behind one of the car i psuh my hair away from my ear so i can listen better.

"That fucker if he mess this up for me i am going to kill him"Dante yell like mad man.

I heard enough if they see me spying i will be in so much trouble.

I quietly went back to the spot where i was looking at the see.

"Guys come on we found a spot to sit in" David yell.

I quickly run to backh to spot be only be amazed we have beach chairs everywhere and a tent and food.

What the hell where did they get all of this ,this could fit in the car?.

"Where did you get all this" i ask looking to see if we have more surprise.

In the corner of my eye i saw Dante looking at me for a odd reason.

Like his studying me.

"Okay guy first of all take off you clothes let go swimming" Jeremy yell in a kid voice.

I quickly walk behind the tent i took my dress leaving my bikini i think i look sexy as hell. My bump is cute as ever.

But i am not going to see swim.

"Lia come on let's go" David said dragging my arm.

Can he notice something.

"David go i am fine i stay here by myself" i said push him.

I walk back to beach chairs and sit on one.

I start remembering the last time i went to the beach back home.

I remember my mom use to make her famous lemon jucie and my dad's cooking was the best.

Then there was me and my fiance Justin cuddling up.

Yes i finally said his name it need to be out.

Baboo my dog playing in the sand and yes i had a dog but three week after going to the beach he was hit  by a truck i buried him in the garden.

"Hey lia we're back" David snap his finger in my face.

It's been only 5 minutes.

"Why are  guys out the water so early" i ask.

Lucy start laughing "Ophelia we been in the water for lake 1 hour and half minute.

"Oh sorry i didn't know" i said in embarrassment.

Is this true I've been day dreaming about my past for 1 hour and half minute but it's seen like 5 minutes has past.

"Okay let play truth or dare" a girl with blond hair and blue eyes suggest she on of Dante friends i didn't get her name.

"Okay let's the  game begin" they all yell but expect for me.

They all stared at to me to get an answer.I am playing i don't want to be the party popper.

"Okay let play"i said looking around.

The same girl with blond hair start she pick one of dante friend that was with him at walmart.

He has brown hair and his high ligh is green. He has chocolate brown eyes

"Okay Harry truth or dare" she i deviously.

The look she had said she planing something evil

"Dare of course" Harry yell at the girl.

She smile like the evil queen.

"Okay i dare you to take off all of your clothes run around the beach naked and yell i am a idot" she said smiling.

I look at harry to see if his really going to do this.Harry smile and takes off his clothes omg i can't look.

I turn around so i don't  look i heard Harry get up  and start running and screaming "i am an idiot" the whole time i closed my eyes.

After that he return "thank a lot June know everyone at the beach has seen my dick" he yell toward the blond that i now know her name is june.

"Okay Ophelia it's you turn Dante going give you one" she said looking at Dante.

Dante had an evil smile on his face yet at the same time curious smile.

"Okay princess truth or dare" he ask with a smile like his planning on something bad.

I don't want dare ,i don't want to run naked infront off everyone and it not night.

"Truth" i yell looking into his eyes.

His smile "who got you pregnant" he said like he want to know.

Why does he want to know that it none of his business but it truth or dare.

I need a fake and better story.

"By my fiance" i said throughs my teeth I fold my hands making them in fist.

"OMG lia you have a fiance and you  didn't tell even tell me what the hell, where is he" David said looking around.

Like his going to find him by looking around.

"Yeah Lia where your fiance" Dante  said in baby voice .

I need to get out off here i don't want them to know about my past and sincerely to talk about that bastard that almost chock me to death .

And i dont want to talk about the daddy's father causes i don't know who the father is  and i don't even want to know either.

I got up and i run away from them into the street i start crying i walk toward a bench i sat on it.

Next thing i knew someone sat beside me i lift my head to see the only person i never expected to see.