Chapter 9

Ophelia Pov.

"Umm dare" i said

Jeremy had and evil glare in his eyes i wonder what is he planing.

"Okay i dare you go to your downstairs neighbour  and tell him or her to marry you" je said laughing.

What i don't want to ask Mr Dan to marry me.

I never talk to him but i can tell his a perv.

"If i don't what is my next option" i said.

He think then smiles evily "you next option is to make out with Dante" he said giving his brother a wink.

Did they plan this to happened first i don't want go downstairs i too lazy second i don't want to ask a perv to marry me it will send him the wrong sign thirdly i don't want to make out with Dante mean to me and lastly give me a bad feeling.

Maybe there a third option "what the third option" i said.

"The third option is to call your boss and tell him or her she or he smell bad and tell him or her to fuck their self" he said.

I maybe going to do that i am leaving the country anyways. But all my bosses are to kind with my boss at walmart she so sweet she told she give a discount on baby things.

And my boss at the dry cleaner he so nice he in his 30s help me to get the job at walmart he said he wife walk there so his wife gave the good talk about me.

They all kind to me i am not going do i know i said i would go that but i can't they help me alot.

But there no way i am doing first or second option.

I will just ask David to choose it for me.

"David choose one but if yoi choose one and make me regret i kill you" i said.

David also had and evil glare in his eyes.

"Okay i choose the second on i didn't choose the first because i know Mr Dan is a perv and i didn't choose the last one because i know you like your bosses" he said.

He got a point i have nothing to lost and i am leave the country next week.