Chapter 1

Ophelia👆Pov.

Hi my name is Ophelia i not going tell you my surname because i no longer use it.

Okay let my tell about my story.
My life used to be perfect i had the Perfect Rich family, we all love vintage clothes. I had a horse

I had the Perfect friends and the most important person to me was my finance i thought he was my soulmate,my truelove and my Prince charming but i was wrong.

One faithful night i was walking home back from the children home i was helping out one of my friends with the kids.

I was sing and dancing my favorite song suddenly i stopped when i heard some footstep behind.

I turned and looked i didn't see anything so i kept on singing and dancing.

Suddenly a person clapped i looked behind to see a shadow. I was going to run but before i could someone knocked me out with something.

I fell unconscious next day i woke up, i was by myself by a river.

I looked at myself in the river i saw that someone has beaten me up.

My private part was bleeding right there by the river i knew what happened to me i fell on the ground i cried ,i was so tired of crying i stood up and walked towards the river.

I went in river and washed myslef.

After washing myself i walked to where i was left i look around to see if i could find my phone

But i didn't see anything so i was worried on how i was going to get home.

Then i remember one thing my mother used said to me "follow the river you can get home if you are lost some day"

I followed the river because my family's house is closed to a river.

After hours of following the river i saw my home i ran toward the house i saw police officers by the door talking to my family and fiance.

My finace was the first one to noticed me he ran and hugged me

He said "Ophelia where have you been we've been looking for you everywhere ,since last night, what happened to you"

I told my them what happened to me ,my father he was so mad at me slap me acrossed my face and called me a slut.

"Ophelia you slut get out of my house at once" for the first time in my life my dad had make me cried.And i didn't understand why. It wasn't my fault.

I fell down on my two knees i begged my dad to let me stay but he won't but my mom was kind enough she begged for me.

As for my fiance he was mad as hell because he wasn't the one who took my virginity.

He was going to leave me but i cried and begged him he finally stayed he told me wouldn't leave me because he loved me but i knew it was to good to be true.

2 week after the event happened i started to get sick ,i went to the doctor i found out i was pregnant.

I was so happy because since the event happened everyone has been distances from me.

I then remember the father of my child is that rapist that raped me.

I went home i was nervous to go into the house. Finally after talking to myself i got the courage to go inside i called for a family meeting in the livingroom i told them about my big news.

My fiance got up from the sofa he came closer he wrap his hands around my neck and start chocking me he said "you slut i want you to get rid of it"

I tried to asked for help but no one helped me then everything went dark i fell unconscious.

The Next thing i knew i woke up in a hospital. I look around to find a doctor.

Then i had an idea i need to disppeard i don't want my family or that bastard of fiance anymore.

So i told the doctor about my situation at first she didn't agree but then i start begging her she finally agree to help me disappear . She said she would tell my family and finace that i die in my sleep.

She said she was going to ask someone for a favor at mortuary. And she gave me some money and clothes to change into

Then i was free i ranways i got out of Europe and went to America California.

Where i live now today i live in bad part of town but i love it because i won't have to see the faces of family or fiance again.

And i am 3 months pregnant i have a job working as dry cleaner and at night i work as Cashier at walmart.

In this 2 month and half i got use to living here .but i don't socialize much.

My only friend is David his my next door neighbour he helped me moved in when i first moved in.

His a security guard at one of the best club.

I love my life here and in the few months i am going to find out the gender.

I was snap out my though by someone i look infront of my to see a god he has the most beautiful eye ever.

"Miss,miss,miss" he snap he fingers infront of me.

I awkwardly take my eye of his eye i look at his whole face "umm yes how can i help you sir" i ask still trying not took into his eye.

"Okay listen up i need you to wash this off it tomate sauce" he said i look at the white shirt to see that it not tomate sauce it look blood.

He was about to leave but i stop him "umm sir this doesn't look like tomate sauce it look like blood" i said him holding the shirt.

"Just do your job,i am not paying you to investigate" he said then left.