Chapter 2

Ophelia Pov.

After leaving the dry cleaner i went home i took  a shower and change for my next job at walmart.I don't have the uniform yet.

I change into a a long jean and black hood so no can see my baby bump.

I run toward the door i put on my shoes i look at the clock on the wall to see i have 10 minutes to get there

I hurry out the door to saw David in his suit "hey David looking sexy as normal where are you going" i said winking at him he blushes like normal.

"Thanks Ophelia i meeting my mom i haven't seen her in long time " he said  walking past me.

I run downstairs i walk toward sidewalk to see if i can spot for a taxi lucky for me i saw one coming my away.

"Okay Miss where to" he ask and turn to look at me.

"Okay sir can you please take me to walmart and can you please hurry i am late" i said taking out my phone and earphone i play (old time road by Lil Nas X and Billy Cyrus)

After listen to 3 songs i finally arrived at walmart i paid the driver i got out went inside and i went straight toward staff room i check in and i went straight to my counter.

I turn the sign open and old lady came with her cart.

I checked her thing she paid me and left. She look oddly familiar .

After 3 hours of working i was slowly closing my eye suddenly i heard men talking and laughing infront of me

I open my eye to see the same guy  from the dry cleaner and two  handsome and beautiful men.

One of them was looking at my lip i touch my lip to see that i have been drooling.

I wipe it off with my hands "ummm sorry" i said embarrassing.

The guy at the dry cleaner stares at me for a long time "you, you were the one that was at the dry cleaner that was ask investigating my shirt to see if that was blood what are you doing here" he asked.

I didn't respond to him because suddenly i got a call

"Hello may ask who is this" i said through the phone.

"Ophelia it me david have you forget my number i call you all the time" he said sounding worry.

His never worry there must be something wrong.

"Sorry David i didn't look at the ID so what up and what wrong i am asking because i know you well"i said

"Lia can i ask for a favor" he ask i know for a fact is when he want something he use my Nickname he gave me.

"Why are you using my Nickname is something wrong with you " i said worrying about what favor he wants.

"Umm i am outside your job at walmart right now because my mom want to me meet you" he said quietly the last part.

"What,why what did you tell her why would she want to meet me" i scream through the phone.

He must be joking right now i don't want to meet his mum.

"I told her that you're are my girlfriend because she saw a picture of us at the beach holding hands, she want to meet you right away i was begging her but she wouldn't listen to me,lia please help a guy out" he said sounding a bit bit desperate.

I'm only helping David out because he has done alot for me and i love him alot and his my bestfriend

"Okay lover bring mummy in" i said using a fake girly voice.

I end the call i was knock out my sense when i heard someone clear their throat i look up to see the three guys staring at me.

"Sorry abo..." but before i could finish my sentence because in the corner of my eyes i saw David walking towards me with his mom .

"Umm excuse me for one minute gentlemens" i walk toward david.

Okay Ophelia let the games begin.

"Ohhhh david sweetheart here you're here" i said i grab David and kissed him infront of his mom the kiss seem  to be real.

I let go of David face he seemed to be in shock.

"Ummm mom this Ophelia" he introducing me.

He doesn't look much like his mom but they have similar eyes

"Hi Mrs William i am Ophelia Green" i said using my real name but not my surname it's fake.

David's mom move closer to me she did something unexpected she hugs me.

She let's go i look at her face to see her shock and confuse.

"Umm Mrs William are you alright" i ask.

She looks at my stomach "umm dear are you pregnant" she ask looking back forward from David and me.

"Yes bu...." i didn't finish my sentence.

She went and smack David behind his head.

"David how could you not tell me and how did happened" she said.

David doesn't know about my pregnancy because i never told him he just thought i was fat.

There one thing that trigger me about what she said " how did happened" i don't want to talk about my past.

I turn toward david i gave him the look that said you need to tell her the truth.

I walk back toward my counter i act normal the three guy was looking at me like they want to say something .

The dry cleaner was the first one to talk "who was that guy, why were kissing him and i don't want you to talk to him" he ask like he own me.

Why is he even asking me these question we just met and he is  treating like i am his girlfriend

I check all their thing " it that all"i said giving them a smile.

In the corner of my eyes i saw David alone i think he is waiting for me.

I walk toward him i talk to him for about 15 minutes he told me he told his mother the truth and he even reveal to me a big secret he was gay he didn't want to tell her mom or anyone.

But he finally told her and she accepted him and the turth

He left after that he told me he was going  home he was tired.

After i finished my shift i left.

I make my way outside i was about to call a taxi  but before i could call a taxi someone snatch me from behind .

It was dark i didn't see anything "I told you not to talk to him" he said.

He was about to lift my shirt but he touches my belly.

He realize something " Are you pregnant" he ask.

"Yes" i said he then disappear  into the dark