Chapter 10

Ophelia Pov.

I move closer to Dante i gave a peck on his  lips.

they Didn't  said to give him French kiss he just kiss that court as kiss.

"Here done now moving on" i said went back to my previous place.

David and Jeremy turn to me " what was that" David ask.

So he thought i was going French kiss  Dante hell no i don't even know if he have any disease.

"What was what" i said.

"My grandma can kiss better then that" David  said. If his grandma kiss better then  tell his grandma to come and kiss Dante.

"If you grandma can kiss better then call her tell to come and by the way i am great kisser or did you forgot" i said with an evil.

Can't he remember i kiss him he thought it was real before coming out the closet.

David gives me an evil look " or may i remind you" i said laughing.

Jeremy turns to David " You have kiss Ophelia before and you did tell me" Jeremy said.

David turn to try and hell him "It's nothing i was just try to pretend to be his girlfriend infront of his mother" i said the truth.

"So did it work" Lucy ask.

"No didn't work her mother did something unexpected and hug me she found i was pregnant she hit David in the Back of his head.

I told David told tell her the turth and he did he told his he was gay i was shock  when he told me" i said looking at David and laughing.

"Okay who turn is it" i said changing the vibe.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The gave was finally over i got to know the name of Jackson he was the one at walmart with Dante and i know the name of the another girl Diana.

Now all the names harry,June,Diana,lucy and Jackson.

We said our goodbye they all leave i just on my bed and sleep i did want to change i was so tired.

I was woken up by someone begging on my door.

Who the hell is this i got of my bed make way toward the door i open it to see Dante.

What is he doing here and what does he want.

"What are you doing here" i said rubbing my sleepy eyes.

He step inside i don't remember giving him an invitation to step inside.

"I thought we could spent the day together" he said.

Why does he want to spend the day with me may i remember him he was rude to me.

"Why would want to spend the day with me" i said curious.

"Because i want to now stop talking and get ready i have a surprise plan out for you" he said sitting on the sofa.

Surprise why would he want to surprise me.

But i do like surprises i just go for the surprise.

"Okay wait i go get ready" i make my way to bathroom i took a shower.

I went to my room i pick my outfit.

I put on i took my glasses because i want to see the surprise better

I put on my boots and i took my bag and scarf.

I walk to the living room to see Dante texting.

I clears my thoart he turn "Okay let's go" he said.

We make out the door.