Chapter 4

Ophelia Pov

"David and Jeremy you are here now give my clothes and bikini i am going to change" i said grading my bag from David.

I turn to see lucy and the group coming my way.

Suddenly lucy run and jump on Jeremy.

"Hey do you guys know each other" i ask curious.

Jeremy smile toward me "yes she on of my brother one friends and here are the rest of them" he said looking behind me.

Who the hell is the famous brother i keep hearing on about.

"Who is your brother" i ask curious again his hot maybe his brother is too.

"Okay Ophelia let me introduce you to my brother Dante" he said smiling like his proud.

What the hell that bastard is his brother that mean they all coming to the beach.

"Ummmmm" i said still not believing my eyes he can't be brother his Jeremy has brown hair and Dante has blond hair.

"Sweetheart close you mouth before a bug flys right into it" he said closing my mouth.

Did he just touch me after the event happened i never let any guy touch only David i just afraid of what they can do.

"Did you just touch me the next time you touch me i kill you" i said pushing him and  making my way toward the toilet.

I change into my beach clothes and bikini.

Bikini

Outfit

Outfit

Who knew David  could find casual clothes for me you can even see my baby bump it's cute.

I went back to them to see that Dante and his friend had already change.

What the hell how could they change so fast and where they get the clothes.

I didn't ask any question i just got into the car Jeremy start drive.

David and Jeremy start talking i didn't listen brcause i fell asleep.

"Lia wake up we are here" David shaking me.

Ummm i don't like when people wakes me from my dreams.

"David stop shaking if you don't i am going to find another godfather for my kid" i said with evil voice.

I would never let anyone be the godfather of my first child it be always David.

"You wouldn't dare" he said.

"Try me and you see " i said.

I push him a way i got out the car to smell the ocean.

The waves it beautiful i look around to see that there not alots of people here it good i don't like begin around alot of people.