Chapter 6

Ophelia Pov.

I look up to see Dante with a towel, what does he want, he was the one that ask me the question.

"What do you want"i said almost yell at him.

His looks mad.

"I can here to see if you okay and you are yelling at me you little bitch" he yell in my face.

Did he just call me bitch wrong move can't he see i not in the mood and my hormones are up.

"Who you calling a bitch you prick,i will fucking murder you right now" i said push him.

But he didn't move "I dare you" he said with a cold voice.

I don't know how to murder people i was just saying that so he would leave me alone.

In the corner of my eye i see Cherry with the same men from church eating ice-cream.

I don't want her to see me and it look like she coming my way.

I going to do something that i will regret after.

I pull Dante's face i start kissing him than kissing start into a make out session on my god his the best kisser ever.

His lip is soft and moist OMG it's like i am on cloud 9.

I open my eye to see if spotted cherry but she left i let go Dante.

I want to wipe my face but i just want keep the memories and everytime i touch my mouth i remember him.

"Was that you plan on kill cause you the worst kisser ever" he said with low cool voice.

Did he just said that the worst kisser ever.

That mother fucker but when i was kissing him he seems to enjoy.

"But you seemed to enjoy" i said with a smirk.

I took the towel from his hands i went back to beach.

I saw David looking around worried "OMG i sorry" he said running and hugging me.

I need to tell him the truth i can't no longer take it.

"David can i tell you something but can you promised not to tell a living person" i said using my serious voice.

"Okay lets go to the tent we have more privacy" he said pulling me.

We walk to the tent  "Okay sit down i tell you about my past and my fiance" i said.

"Before i moved here i had the Perfected i lived with my Family and i was going to marry my soulmate but i was wrong" i said a tear left my eyes.

Okay Ophelia keep it together.

"But one night i was walking home from the children's home.I was helping out a friend i was singing dancing to my favorite song but i heard someone footsteps.I turn but i didn't see anyone i continued sing and dancing. I at the end of the song i heard someone clapping their i turn to see a shadow i was about to run but something hit me in the head i fell unconscious" i said crying try to keep my tears from flowing

"The next day i woke up by a river with blood i cried for hour then knew it i was raped. I walk toward the water i start washing my self. After washing my self i went back to the spot i was to see if i could see my phone but it was lost.

Then i remember something my mother use to tell me flow the river to get home i follow the river because we lived next to a river . When i got home i saw police officer at my house my parent and fiance was worried. In my fiance was the first one to see me.

I told then what happened to me my father go mad at me his stood up from the sofa came slap he told me to leave his house but i begged he.But he wouldn't but my mom conceived him.

Two week after the event i was feeling sick i went to the doctor i found out that i was pregnant i was so happy.

Because over the two week everyone has been distances i thought having baby will bring me back to normal but when i went home i told them about my big news everyone was shocked my fiance got up from his sit he  start  chocking me from my neck i was asking form help but no one did anything he told me to get rid off my baby.

Then everything went dark when i woke up i was in the hospital i was scared of want he mind to me i told the doctor about my situation at first she didn't agree but thens she agree.

We had Plan a plan for me to disappear she told me she would hand it she gave me the money and some clothes i  runways and  i came to live here so they can't  come find  for me.

My child father is that men that raped me that night" i said crying like a baby.

Finally i told someone about my past.

David came and hug me tight "They would find you and i will protect you from them if they come" he said wiping my tears.

Suddenly someone open up the tent OMG it's Dante and everyone is with him.

Did they heard our conversation and my story oh go god today is not my day.

Dante came close to me and touch my belly that weird. Why is he touch and have he forgotten i told him not to touch me.

"It's you" he said like he seen a ghost.

What is he talking about.

"Yes it me now get you hands off me before i call the cops " i said push him i stood up and run.

They all know my secret now i need to get out of here.

I took all my stuff i run i don't know where i am going but i don't have a choice.