Chapter 12

Ophelia Pov.

I wonder what the suprise.
A car came took us to mansion.

Oh my god what does he do for a living

"So what my surprise" i said looking around.

"This is you surprise" he said.

Is he telling me this mansion is my surprise, i would love to take it but i would feel lonely.

"Do mean this mansion" i said .

He turn to me "no you idiot" he said.

That ass just called me an idiot "So what is my surprise" i said.

I really want to punch him.

"You be staying with me till i say so"he said walking into the house.

WHAT did i hear him right, i am going to stay here till he wants me to leave.

Doesn't he have a life to go to and why did he trick me.

Why does he want me to stay with him there must be catch.

He just kidnapped me i was an idiot to follow him.

can't he see i am pregnant and i have doctors appointments to go to.

I march right up to the house angry i saw him by the pool sitting on a chair he heard me and turns

"You bastard you trick me and did you forget i was pregnant i need to go to my doctors appointments and want if my baby comes early" i said i really want to punch him

"I have a doctor for that i have everything i need on this island,so shut up the fuck up or you stress and sit down and relax" he said in calm voice but i could see he was angry.

Why does he even care about me or my baby.

But It my fault i am here i shouldn't have left with a stranger i barely even know.

I need to find away to get off this island.

I need to pretend when his no looking i call the pilot tell him to take me back.

But it's is nice here but i don't have any clothes.

"Where i am supports to get clothes you didn't plan that did you" i said laughing.

"Its in the closest  i have maternity and ones in your size now i planned everything did you think i was an idiot sweetheart" he said.

I hate him "why are you doing this" i said he comes closer to me touches my belly "i have my reasons princess" he whispers in my ear walks away.

I need to find out what the reason.