Chapter 3

Ophelia Pov.

It been a week since i last saw the Dry cleaner guy. He send a lady to pick up his shirt she looks nice we actually talk for 5 minutes.

Today i am going to church it my day off you heard me right i going to church.

I Change into a presentable dress i put on my hat i leaving my hair down.

I make way out the door i run down stairs i saw a taxi coming i stop it i got in

"Where to miss" he ask i look up to see it the same guy that drove me to work a week ago.

"To the Church"i said look at him.

I then study his face he has brown wavy hair and beautiful Hazel eyes his actually kind of attractive.

"Ummm miss are you done staring" he ask with a smirk.

OMG i am embarrass right now .

"Ummm sorry okay let go" i said the driver start talking to me for an odd reason.

"Okay Miss we here" he said stopping the car.

I got my money out of my purse i was about to pay him but he pushed the money away"the ride is for free thank for talking to me most of my customer just ignores me" he said smiling.

I return the smile back "thank and it was fun talking to you, my name is Ophelia by the way" i said handing out my hand.

"Oh i am sorry for not introducing my self earlier my name is Kyle" he said shaking my hands.

The name fits him.

"Okay,thank again kyle i think church about to begin " i said walking away.

I look at my surroundings to see people talking to each other. They are all wearing beautiful and presentable outfits.

I didn't hear a car coming my way the car almost hit me.

I fell on the ground. Holding my back i touch my belly to see if there any injuries. It looks to be normal.

Now i am mad who in hell was trying to kill me.

I stood up i stared at the car to see the same dry cleaner guy and his two friends.

"You bastard you almost kill me with your stupid car" i yell everyone turn to look at me.

I was about to slap him but another car pulled up three beautiful i mean gorgeous girls got out of it.

The three of them came and hug the guys. A girl with Black hair and Hazel eyes looks at me and smile.

"Hey there my name is Lucy" she said handing out her hand.

I think she kind and she looks like Christian girl "Oh hi my name is Ophelia" i said shaking her hand.

Then i remember about my situation these guys was try to kill me i turn toward them.

"You mother" i was going to say mother fucker but then remember i am infront of a church.

"You losers you were going to kill me can you see that i pregnant and if my child dies i going to kill you and hunt you for the rest of your miserable lifes" i yelled at the guys.

I was about to hit them but lucy stop me "Sorry about them and where the babydaddy to protect you" she ask.

Why doesn't everyone i meet need to ask about my babydaddy but my phone rings

I quickly took the phone without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello want do you want this must be important because i dealing with something important anr i don't want people to be distracting me right now i am talking " i said almost yelling in the phone like mad women.

This not a good time for someone to call me.

"Lia calm the fuck down i just calling to let you know that me and jeremy are having a picini at the beach i want to ask if you want to join us" he ask.

Jeremy was his secret boyfriend but now they are dating in public their secret is out.

"Yes i would love to join but can you please go by my apartment and find a dress and bikini for me and bring at the church and come pick me up where you go sometime cause i am at church" i said try to calm myslef.

David starts laughing "david why are you laughing is something fun" i ask .

"Lia since when do go to church" he ask try to hold his laugh.

I go to church but the last time i went was back home.

"You don't know that" i said defending myself.

This my first time going to the California church.

"Okay i am stopping laughing causes i need to get ready ,then me and Jeremy will come pick you up after church and there one thing i forgot to mention Jeremy's brother is going be there with his friends okay bye" he end the call not even letting me talking.

OMG i don't to be at beach with strangers.

"Umm Ophelia" lucy poach my arm.

I forget they were here "umm yeah" i said.

I start touch my head to realize my hat has flew away i scan around to see my hat by a tree i walk toward the tree and bend down and pick it up.

By the corner of my eyes i saw a couple holding hands.

They look so happy but when i look closer to the girl it cherry my cousin back home.

Oh hell no i don't want her to see me, she thinks i am death, i need to hide.
And what she is doing here in California

My day just keep getting better and better that was a joke my day keep getting worse then ever.

I went back to the group "hey you guys sorry about arguing but can i sit with you guys" is said you using an innocent voice.

I need to blend in with them so my cousin wouldn't see me.

"Of course you can sweetie come let's go" lucy said dragging me Inside.

After church finish i was so glad don't get me wrong i love god but i don't want to accidental meet my cousin i don't want her to recognise me. The dry cleaner guy was a bitch he would always argue with me on everything

"Thank you guys for let me sit with you but i have to go my friends are waiting for me, it was nice meeting you see in the future or never" the last word i said quietly

A car starts honking outside i look to see it's David and Jeremy.