0.2

Crush, Chop, and Burn pt2

I scribbled the last answer down for my test just as the bell rang through the biology room. I get up and set the papers on Mr. Brown's desk as I walked pass.

"Oh Izzy can you hang back for a few minutes?" He asked, stopping me in my tracks.

I sigh softy and nod. "Yeah Mr. B, what do you need?" I smile stiffly as I walked back to his desk.

He stood up, gathering all the papers. "You know Leo Dooley? He's the freshmen in my Earth Science class."

I nod shifting from foot to foot, nervous of where this conversation is going. "Yes sir, I have seen him around every once and a while.."

"Great!" He beams. "I need you to start tutoring him." He said simply.

My eyes widen as I take in what he said, ignoring his rambling as I thought it through. "What! I'm sorry Mr. B, but I don't tutor!"

"All I ask is you try your best, if you can't get his D to at least a B before the next semester we can call it quits." He shrugs. "I'll even give you some bonus points for trying."

I rub my face slightly as I nod. "Okay.. I'll give it a shot." I mutter as I head to the hallway.

"Your the best, Izzy!" I heard him call out to me.

I walked down the street, stretching my  sore back out a bit as I shift my bag around. "I need to stop spending my nights at the library.." I mutter to myself, letting out a yawn.

I let out a small scream as a car cuts in front of me, pulling into a driveway that was already full. I sigh softly as I roll my eyes. "What popular jerk decided to throw a party this time."

I stared at the nice house with music blaring. I take all my confidence and start to walk to the house. A little peak won't hurt, I'll probably never be able to look around a house like this again.

I gasp softly as I walk in, Leo was there jumping around along with half of the school. "Since when are you popular?"

Leo didn't look over at me, just quickly running over to the kitchen area. Must not have heard me.. or is just ignoring me.

"Oh Bestie!" Bree exclaims, catching sight of me. "I didn't know you would be here!" She grabbed ahold of my hands, pulling me farther into the crowed house.

"Um yeah.." I whisper glancing around, trying to squeeze though the dancing bodies. "I was just leaving.."

"Izzy!" Adam shouts wrapping my up in a hug. "Have some cake."

I frown as I squirm out of his hold. "I'm fine.."

Chase turns to me and grins madly, cake smeared all around his mouth. "That piece of cake has approximately 46 grams of sugar! If you eat it you'll be bouncing off the walls in no time."

I nod, giving him an amused smile. "Let me guess, you know that from experience?"

He laughs, grabbing a handful of cake and smashing it into his mouth. "Woo!" He screams running off to jump on the couch.

I giggle softly as I watch Chase go crazy. Man, if he acts like this with cake who knows how he'll act with alcohol.

Adam laughs, running past me to join Chase on the couch. "Yeah!"

I glances back to Bree, stopping once I didn't see her behind me. "Um.. leave me behind I guess that's fine." I huff, watching her dance with one of the popular boys.