0.7

Leo's Jam pt 3

I made it to the end of school. Thank goodness.
I sigh softly, putting the books I don't need in my locker. "Why are you broken?" I whisper to the locker door that was just set beside it.

"Oh yeah." A voice says behind men coughing a bit. "We blame that on Trent."

I glance over and smiles softly seeing Chase. "Trent did this?" I asked, making him nod. "Well he's a jerk."

He laughs softly with a nod. "Agreed. So um... about the dance with Adam. I talked to him earlier and he told me he didn't really want to go with you."

I frown softly at that. He's the one who asked me. Did I do something wrong?

Like he could read my thoughts he immediatly starts talking again. "Not that you aren't great to go with or anything! He just didn't like you as much as he likes... someone else." He clears his throat. "Perhaps to make it up to calling you terrible I can take you. To prove you aren't or whatever."

"You aren't good with your words Chase." I sigh softly, shaking my head. "But I'm fine, no thank you."

"No I insist, I'll pick you up later to your house yeah?" He grins softly, rushing away excitedly.

Great another date to the dance.

I sigh, curled up on my bed with all of my homework surrounding me. I gasp softly as my phone starts to ring.

I grabbed it quickly looking at the caller. 'Bree' it read making me confused. "Who?" I whisper, deciding to answer.

"Hello?"

"Izzy! Want to come over and get ready with me? We can do each other's make up and hair!"

I hum along. "Um.. who are you?"

The line was quiet for a bit, occasional mumble coming through before a loud sigh. "Im Bree, Adam, Chase and Leo's sister. They told me about you earlier and I thought it would be nice to hang out and get to know each other."

If I didn't know you before how is your contract in my phone?

"Um okay yeah... that sounds fun." I smile softly.

"Great! Come over then. The house you were at yesterday for your tutor session."

I nod to reply before remembering she can't see me. "Yeah!" I rushed out.

"See you in a little bit then." She answers, ending the call quickly.

I pull the phone away and hum softly. "If there is something going on.. I'm sure they have something to do with it, I'm gonna figure it out." I whisper to myself.

I wince softly as Bree pulled my hair into a tight pony tail, rambling on to who knows what.

I sigh in relief as she moves away to get some make up. "Im gonna go change and pee, bathrooms downstairs right?"

She nods letting out a hum. "Yup!"

I nod and get up off the bed, glancing around the room once more before grabbing my dress and leaving. It was a a very plain room. It just didn't look liked a teenage girl lived in it.. like no one lived in it.

I sigh walking down the stairs but stop once I heard some voices.

"I didn't mean for it to erases weeks.. I just wanted to backtrack a few hours so our secret would still be a secret." I heard Chase say.