0.5

Leo's Jam

I yawn softly heading into the school. I should have not stayed up all night last night.. dang you youtube!

"Don't worry dude, you can cheat off of me!" I hear Adam tell Chase, catching me so off gaurd. "I wrote, she won't go to the dance with Lenny." He grins

Chase laughs softly glancing over at a sulking Leo.

"What did you guys do now?" I ask, watching as Bree comes up to them from the other side.

Chase glances at me, an amused smile on his face. "Leo here was giving us a lesson on how to ask girls out to the dance."

Bree groans immediately after he mentioned this dance. "Your talking about it to! Why is everyone making such a big deal about it!"

"...There's a dance?" I mutter quietly racking my brain for it.

Adam glances down at me and nods, patting the top of my head.

"No one asked you huh?" Chase asked, making Bree sigh defeatedly.

"No!" She grumbles, glancing around before moving closer to us. "I really want to go with that guy." She whispers pointing toward two guys talking.

I look closer. "Ethan? You want to go with Ethan?"

"Yes!" Bree squeals softly. "We sit next to each other in chemistry! Coincidence? I think not!"

"I can see it." I grin softly, excited to finally be able to talk about boys with someone. "He's really cute, not completely hopeless in academics, and he has really pretty eyes."

Bree nods, grinning at the approval.

Chase pulls Bree away a bit, whispering in her ear.

Her eyes widen in fear as she looks at Chase. "What! Now! Here! Why? Oh gosh." She blurts out a bit.

I tilt my head a bit as I watched them. What's happening?

"Hey guys?" A new voiced asked beside me. Scaring the last chill I had, out of me.

"Ethan!" I gasped out, clenching my chest a bit as I tried to relax myself again. "I'm down 2 years because of you!"

He chuckles softly. "Sorry Izz. Uh hey Bree." He smiles a bit more, noticing Bree.

Bree grins, her body stiff. "Hi Ethan! Uh.. I.. your...we....uh...woah whats that!" She rambles out pointing behind Ethan.

Ethan glances behind himself, and just like that Bree was gone.

I gasped as I stared at the empty space where Bree was. I got pulled behind Adam who shielded me from Ethan.

"Where did the girls go?" Ethan questioned.

"But more importantly what is over there!" Adam shouts pointing back to the direction he was looking in.

Ethan sighs, frustrated he couldn't tell what they were pointing at but tries to find it again.

I let out a little gasp as Chase runs behind Adam pulling me with him out of the hallway and into an empty class room.

I catch my breath, pulling my hand away harshly. "What was that!"

Chase sighs sharing a glance with Adam and Leo.

"It was like she teleported or something!" I yell, racking my brain for a logical answer but there was none.

"Teleported." Adam scoffed grinning in amusement. "That's stupid no she just ran away really fast."

"Adam!" The other two boys hissed out.