2.4

Air Leo pt.2

I yawn, covering my mouth with my sleeve as I try to keep myself awake.

"You okay Izzy?"

I jump, waking up a bit more at the sudden question, not realizing someone was even beside me. "Hmm?" I look to see Chase, looking at me worriedly.

"Izzy.. have you not been sleeping?" He asked, his eyes wandering over my face. "Your eyes are really dark.."

"Oh.. I'm okay! Just some late night studying." I smile softly.

He frowns, moving a bit away from me, looking like he doesn't believe a thing I said. "Oh.. well if you need help, I have time."

I smile at that, nodding my head appreciatively. "Maybe I'll take you up on that sometime."

I cover another yawn as i look around the gym, seeing the cheerleaders in there little huddle looking a bit bored. Oh they added a guy that's nice... wait..is that.. Adam?!

"Chase.. since when does Adam like cheerleading...?" I question softly not taking my eyes off the tall goof.

Chase sighs beside me. "Oh he doesn't. He's only doing it because he gets to yell." He mumbles leaning back on the bleachers. He lets out a laugh before continuing. "Honestly I don't think he knew of it before Bree said she wants to do it."

I chuckle softly, rubbing my eyes with my sleeves. "Of course.. kinda sweet though." I mumble.

He shrugs before glancing over at me. "It's just the way Adam does things. He just likes to meddle."

I couldn't help the frown that stretched across my face. I look over at the younger Davenport brother, about to disagree before Leo comes running out in his basketball clothes ready to take Trent on.

"Chase! I need you to get those shoes pronto!" The boy yells, shaking his hands in nerves as he bounces around in panic.

Chases eyes light up at the mention of the shoes. "Don't worry Leo, there's no way Trent can beat you! I thought and proceeded to do the best plan possible for your success." He says smugly as he heads off to the boys locker room, obviously to get these holy shoes.

I roll my eyes, to tired to let my curiosity to take over. "Leo I just want you to know.. I don't agree with what ever your doing.." I yawn out, leaning my head into my arms.

He scrunches his face up as he looks at me. "I haven't even done anything yet!" He says, a hint of annoyance in his tone.

I let out a hum as response as my eyes slowly close.

"Izzy come on." The boy besides me chuckles humorlessly. "Just gonna a little pain right?" He pants out, he looks down at me nervously.

My hands shook as I look back at him twice as scared. I watched as the blood slowly dripped down from the cut on his forehead. "I-I'm not ready Marcus.."

He sighs shakily, sparing a glance over the shipment containers toward the flag that was hanged across the warehouse, surrounded by guards. He gulps before turning back to me. "We just have to get the flag... easy peasy.. If you get shot just push through.. the pain will go away once we complete the mission.."

I grip on to one of the chain like bracelets on my wrists, taking a look at the armed guards, already imagining the pain shooting through my body. Tears started to gather in my eyes as I shake my head.

The 12 year old boy, grumbles, his eyes hardening as he takes a deep breath. "Come on Izzy! We go now! No time to be a baby." He says harshly, grabbing my arm before pulling me out in the open with him.

"M-Marcu- AHH!"

I my eyes snapped open as my heart pounded against my chest. I sat up as I quickly take in my surroundings.

Observing the almost empty gym, just a few students left to mingle. Chase sitting beside me with a look of concern.

"..you okay Izzy?" He asked, his voice soft as if not to startle me more.

I look at him as I tried to slow my breathing, looking away as I nodded. "Y-Yup." I choked out, running my hand through my hair as i try to soothe myself.

Tensing as Chases hand was set on my knee, rubbing small circles on it. "You're not okay Izzy.... Your shaking like crazy and you look like you've seen a ghost.."

I watch his hand, before chewing on my lip, trying to keep some tears at bay.

It was quiet for a while only thing heard was the quiet banter of the remaining teens.

"Let me take you home Izzy.."