2.1

Dude, where's my lab? Pt. 2

After a few potty breaks and naps, we were finally at the beach!

I sigh in relief as the camper slowed down, taking my seatbelt off as I tried to hold back the puke I wanted to desperately throw up. Stupid motion sickness.

"Okay, we're here!" Davenport yelled from the front as he shut the vehical off.

"Thank the heavens." I grumble, rushing out. Taking a deep breath of the fresh air as I sit down on the sand.

Breathe in...out...breath in... then out...

"Water?"

I look up to see Chase standing beside me holding a small water bottle out. "You look terrible."

A grumble escaped my lips, rolling my eyes as I take the drink. "Don't feel great either." I mutter. "Thank you though.."

He nods, watching me cool down for a moment before speaking up again. "You should go explore once your good. Take some pictures or something." He shrugs out, glancing to the big ocean that stood a good bit away from us.

I frown glancing up at him as I put the cap back on the bottle. "Kicking me out?"

He chuckles softly. "No...uh Just not allowed to leave the rv. Big mission and all." He mutters, sitting down beside me.

"Mission? Can't it wait?" I asked softly. "There are police and people to actually deal with problems. You dont always have to save the world."

He smiles a bit bigger at that, glancing back at me. "Police and people? The sun is flaring up. Gonna cause a total black out if we don't stop it."

I nod, glancing over to the nice scenery.  "How long will that take? It'll suck if you have to stay in the rv all break."

He sighs, nodding along. "I hope not. I'd like to actually go and enjoy myself." He smiles. "Check out the shops.. maybe see a sidewalk show!"

"Sidewalk show?" I grin, looking at him confused as my nose wrinkles up slightly. "What the heck is that?"

He blushes slightly, avoiding eye contact as he rubbed the back of his neck. "You know... like the mimes or the robot performers."

I grin, letting out a giggle as I watch him get shy. "Right. Those are fun to watch. I'm sure you will have time to see them."

"I hope so.."

"Squid hat, pictures, sundress... and something for Chase.." I mutter under my breath as I look at the souvenirs I bought for the davenports.

I look back up as I move away from oncoming crowds on the boardwalk. The worst thing about vacation... there's always so many people.

I pick up my pace, glancing through the windows of random shops hoping something catches my eye. "If I was Chase what would I want..."

"Ladies and gentleman! Step right up and see the wonders of Leo's legendary boardwalk freak show!"

I freeze in my spot once I heard the little demons voice. Gosh, no. I turn to where the small crowd was forming around the voice. "Leo I'm gonna kill you."

"First, direct your attention and your dollars to Adam! The incredibly but not suspiciously strong man!" His high voice annoyances.

I'm gonna kill him.

I push my way past the people muttering apologies. I look to see Adam grinning, flexing his arms happily as he goes to pull a sigh out of the ground. "Leo!" I yell rushing up to the stairs to where the said boy and the rest of the Davenport siblings were.

Chase glances over from his spot next to a nervous Leo.  "Oh hey Izzy." He smiles.

"What are you doing? Where's the lab? Did you already finish the...mission?" I whisper the last part, glancing at Adam who made a bunny out of the now bent up sign. "And why is Adam making sign animals?"

Leo sighs wrapping an arm over my waist since he couldn't properly put it on my shoulders, but it still doesn't mean it's right. "We lost the rv and we need it buy it back for two hundred dollars in an hour or the world is screwed." He smiles.

I glare at him, moving away so his arm falls. "Touch me again and your arms broken." I grumble out causing Chase and Bree to smile. "Also how can I help?"

Leo laughs as he jumps infront of me for the crowd to see him. "Keep your wallets open folks! You haven't seen anything yet! The most graceful Izzy!"

"Woah wait no. I'm not dancing." I huff down at the tiny boy.

"You will and you are." He grins fakelyas he pushes my down to where Adam was.

I look around at the judging faces staring at me. My hands start to shake as my breathing picks up. "T-theres no music..." I mutter out.

Adam being the only one who heard looks down at me. "Oh I got this." He grins, pulling out a small harmonica.

"A-adam-" I wince slightly as he starts playing loudly, cutting me off.

People start to murmur, clapping along to Adams playing.

I couldn't move, even though I was outside I felt like I couldn't get any air, like all of it got sucked away and I'm stuck underwater. Drowning.

"How did you even mess that up! It's a simple combination!" He snapped, turning toward me with anger in his eyes.

I flinch a bit, as he took steps toward me. "I...I got d-distracted..!" I stutter out, glancing down at the floor.

He scoffs, gripping my chin harshly as he forces my to look up at his cold brown eyes. "You got distracted? Distracted." He laughs a bit. "Izzy, you know your dad's not gonna except that excuse. You dont want to repeat what happened last time...right?" He growls out.

I shake my head the best I could in his tight hold. "N-no sir.."

"Good. Again." He huffs out, pushing my face away roughly as he walks back to the front of the training room. "Again Izzy!"

"Izzy... oh god...Izzy!"