1.9

Drone Alone pt 3, Chore wars

"Leo! How would you turn in the Lemp!" Chase yells to the terrified boy.  "It's a giant glitch machine!"

"Ohhhhh." Leo says glancing at the small death machine... okay that's a little extra bit still. Cos this is one of those things that Davenport talks about we're not allowed to touch?"

I growl, trying to talk though the tape.

Adam frowns glancing down at me. "Me allow oh!" He says, pulling the take off my mouth making me yelp in pain.

"Adam you big lug! That hurt!" I yell covering my sore mouth with a whine. Grumbling in annoyance.

"Sorry." Adam winces looking at me before glancing at the take he pulled off. "At least you don't have to go wax now?"

I growl, giving Adam a glare. "You- mmm!" I grumble once Chase covers my mouth, almost poking my in my eye since he's still very much blind.

"Calm down." He sighs. "Adam shut up. We have to try to fix all of this before they get home." Chase mutters trailing off as he thinks if what to do. "I can locate Bree' s signal and send her the coordinates so she can find her way back."

"You can't see, you can even walk to the computer to do it. Wait you know how we have that stupid bet or whatever? You have super smarts! How is that any fair!" I ramble out. "Gotta work my butt off and all you do is look it up in your brain computer."

Chase sighs moving away from me as he shuffles around for the computer. "I know, very impressed you kept up with me." He smiles tapping away on the computer once he found it.

I roll my eyes, soon letting out a gasp as I start to think. "Oh you know what would be fun? If we all went on vacation one day! Or like we can go on a date!" Chase smirks softly as he listens to me ramble. "But not...like.. not just me and you.... like all of us...a double date...? Friends date..? Mmm I need to shut up..."

"Going nice." Adam says teasingly as he nudges me closer to Chase. 

It was awkwardly quiet for a while before Chase lets out a small noise of excitement. "I got it! I looked through the data base and I know how to fix it! Help me over to my capsule!"

Leo sighs dragging him over to the middle tube, setting him in it.

"You just stand here with bare feet... hands on the sides of it..." He mumbles, doing the actions. "This connects the circuit, initiates a reboot, and will repair all the damage."

We all watch as a loud humming comes from the capsule as Chase starts to glitch.

"Oh that's reasurring." I huff rolling my eyes. "I love glitching in and out of reality."

Chase quickly falls out of his capsule looking at us in confusion. "Where am i? Who are you people?!"

"Great we broke him!" I yell. "I was just getting him to like me too. I would never have this problem with Marcus!" My eyes widen as I cover my mouth.

"Marcus?" They all said, looking at me in confusion.

I giggle nervously stepping back. "Old friend... My turn!" I say rushing to the capsule.

Gosh I'm screwing so much up. I thought as I glitch around fixing all of my problems.

I sigh walking to the Davenports. Yesterday was crazy with the whole side affects and all that, but once I was fixed I left straight away. Being there when they got yelled at by their parents didn't seem fun to watch.

"What the .." I frown watching strange people walk in and out of the big house.

I walk in to see tables stood up in the living room, a bunch of random stuff laying around.

"If you buy this I'll give you the other for half off!" Bree grins holding up two socks to sone strange lady.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked, tilting my head as I go to Chase. "Why are you chained to a brief case?"

Chase grins turning to me, holding the case close to him. "Oh! We found a way to make money! We did some chores and Tasha paid us for it!"

"Lucky you get money for doing chores, I just yelled at." I huff under my breath, before smiling fakily as I nod to him. "Really?"

"Yes! Although we ran out of chores to do so we are having a yard sale." Chase hums, grinning mischeviously as he holds up a jar of peanut butter. "I'll give it to you for 10."

I step back, taking it to see it half eaten. "How about no." I sigh placing it back on the table. "Why are you selling junk?"

"Because people love junk!" Adam yells across the room. "Get your junk!"  He screams causing people to rush toward him.

I watch silently. "...im not buying any of your junk." I huff.

"Noted." Chase sighs leaning awkwardly on the table. "So... what are you doing for spring break?"

I pull my jacket closer to me as I let out a hum. "Probably stay at home..why?"

He grins turning to me. "I heard Mr Davenport and Tasha talk about going to the beach for a little bit. If your not doing anything I could probably talk then into letting you come with."

My eyes widen, grinning from ear to ear. "Really! That would be awesome!" I laugh softly.

When was the last time I went to the beach? Gosh I need to buy a swimsuit...