Prologue

Prachi never thought before that she would come in such a stage of her life where she would have to go through the same phase again.
She feels like an absolute stupid who didn't learn from her past mistakes.
But she is now in too much deep to avoid him.
Adam might have broken the walls of her heart once again but his present attitude is sending her mixed signals.
Now she is too exhausted to try to understand that complicated man.
Her heart and her brain are having contradictory ideas.
Suddenly she is feeling suffocated with so much emotions.
She doesnt even remember when she had her proper share of rest.
However the condition of her sister is doing nothing but adding to her stress.
Within a few moments she begins to feel dizziness as she hears someone calling her name from distance and a pair of hands holds her waist before she is succumbed into absolute darkness.
.
.
.
.
Scarlett feels like a ultimate fool who can't resist the charm of her heartless and cold professor. She has always been her bubbly self.
But she can't avoid those green eyes that always seem to capture her soul at once.
Now being determined, she has decided to be brave enough and face her passion and intuition instead of running away from the undeniable attraction.
A girl can hope. Can't she?
Afterall every sunset brings the promise of a new dawn.
.
.
.
.

Warning ⚠️ : This story is unedited.
So if I make any mistake anywhere, please have mercy. 😁