Chapter 11

Unedited :

"What happened di?" asks the little girl. She is in total contrast with her elder sister.
Prachi is pale in her complexion whereas Piyu has olive skin.
Piyu's height is short, 4'2", her natural black coloured hair is straight and it ends upto her shoulder.
Prachi is quite tall, 5'7". She is taller than the average Indian girls of her age. She has curly long hair. Her hair is brownish black.
Prachi is not skinny. She is rather in a slight curvy side. Her bust and her hips are a little wide and her waist is not too narrow. But with her tall height, her figure catches many eyes.
Piyu is rather skinny. It may be the effect of her health also.
Even she is nothing like her sibling when someone closely notices their other features also.
Prachi's round face, dark eyes, button nose, small thin pink lips also contrast with Piyu's oval face, grey eyes,sharp nose and plump lips.
The only similarity one can notice between these two siblings is their soft smile and the dimples that are appeared below twinkling eyes whenever they smile heartily.
But even after so much differeneces, they love each other unconditionally. They can live for each other and even die. Maybe because they have no one else in this cruel world except each other.
Although Piyu is small in structure, her brain is not small in size. She is rather a very intelligent girl. But due to her health issue, her sister put her in home schooling. Prachi doesn't want to take any risk on her health. Piyu is not only her little sister, but also like her own child. She is the only living family of her and she is determined to take care of her at any cost. Luckily her present neighborhood is decent enough to help her in this crisis. There live an old couple beside their appartment and Piyu is put under their observation in their house whenever Prachi is out. The old couple love these two parentless girls like their own grandchildren. So Prachi doesn't really have to worry when she goes out to her job for hours.
But now that she got the opportunity to keep her little munchkin beside herself whole day, she is really glad.

Thus she turns around and shaking the girl's small shoulders with her hands utters enthusiastically, "Guess what my baby boo. We don't have to spend the whole day separated from each other anymore from now onwards."
Piyu looks at her mother figure with her big round doe eyes shockingly and then after a moment of uneasiness, her innocent smile lit her features as she quickly intervenes, "Really di? I am so so happy. I really miss you a lot throughout the days."

But then something comes in her mind and she stops smiling and her anxiety returns as she continues, "But di, what do you mean? Does it mean that you have lost your job?" Her voice cracks slightly at the end of her speech. She maybe a naive girl, but their situation has already brought enough maturity in her than any other girl or boy of her age should have.
Prachi chuckles lightly and takes her sissy's both hands in her own while replying her softly, "No baby. Don't worry. I am not jobless. Yes I don't have to work for my previous job anymore. But I have got a new one. In fact it is better than the previous one. Everything related to this one is better. I will have to take care of a little pretty baby girl the whole day and you will be there with me. You know why? Because we will have to shift to my boss's place tomorrow as my job hours demand 24 hours from me. Moreover the payment is also much better and you are going to come with me to our new place."

Piyu takes some moments to consume so much information together and then sighs. She declares strongly, "Finally I guess destiny is supporting us. And I have a feeling di. Everything is going to be better from now on."
Suddenly the face of Niladri and the incident of the morning flash in Prachi's mind and her smile vanishes. But nonetheless she hugs her sister and speaks meekly absentmindedly, "I hope so too baby. I hope so too."
.
.
.
to be continued...