Chapter 15

Unedited :

"Mamma, papa please don't go. Come back. Where are you going mamma? Wait mamma, papa." Little Piyu was mumbling in her sleep incoherently.
Two weeks had passed since the day when Prachi joined her new job.
The two sisters were living the more peaceful, more comfortable and better life here than their previous one yet the new place didn't soothe Piyu's mind completely.
She was having her regular nightmare just like every other night and she was constantly sweating in her sleep.
Suddenly she woke up from her sleep but the effect of her nightmare didn't leave her instantly as she sat on the bed crying.
Facing so much hardships in such a young age, she became more mature than the other girls of her age. Thus she didn't scream for her elder sister even after waking up in a dark room alone in the new place.
She knew very well that Prachi might be with little Anna as it was her job. Prachi made her understand on the very first day of her job that the job had no time limit. Her effort was needed 24 hours. She might even have to leave her bed in the middle of the night if the baby Anna needed her. So little Piyu was trying to take care of herself alone.
Not being able to calm down, she just folded her legs as her knees were touching her bosom and hugging her own legs she continued her sobbing.
It was already half past twelve.
As Adam was not home yet and Anna had fever, Prachi couldn't come to her room and Piyu was sleeping alone tonight.

Suddenly the doorbell rang and one of the house staff opened the door for Adam. He was unaware of Anna's sudden fever as he was unreachable throughout the evening. So he had a pretty sexy lady in his arms as he entered the house. He thought of spending the night with one of the ladies who showed their interest on him tonight. He had to go to a bar for a business meeting with one of his client tonight and there he got this girl who was flirting with him constantly throughout the evening.
She had an hour glass figure. With straight short blonde hair, tall height and plump lips, she was exactly his type. So after the business dinner, he decided to take her with him in his house for his sexual needs. Moreover her curves in that short skimpy dress were enough to arouse Adam only at a glance. The short revealing dress on her body left very little to imagination.
Just after entering the house, they began to make out instantly like the horny teenagers. Adam was already drunk. He couldn't think properly at that time. So he began to roam his hands freely on the woman's body. They didn't even care of their surroundings. He put both of his palms on her arse and lifted her up to wrap her legs around his waist.
Suddenly their trance was broken with the noise of breaking something.
Coming back in present, Adam instantly looked at the source of the noise and he found the dumbstruck Prachi standing a few steps away from them.
He felt ashamed suddenly for his reckless behaviour. How could he forget there were two new members in his house now? He shouldn't have lose his control this way. He thought inwardly. He couldn't understand why he had become like a sex starved man recently. He was always very calm and composed one. But after the entry of Prachi in his mansion, he had suddenly become different. He even behaved like a caveman now in his own bedroom. He was never so sex obsessed fellow before. What could have changed in these few days?
On the other hand, it would be understatement if we say that Prachi was shocked. She didn't know why she was suddenly feeling so depressed. It was not like she had feelings for Adam. Moreover, she knew very well that Adam was not celibate. But looking at this scene in front of her eyes, she felt betrayed. She didn't even know the reason why she felt like something was stabbing in her chest. She was looking at everywhere but him. She just couldn't look at his eyes after facing such a situation although she could feel the piercing gaze of the man on herself.
After one or two minutes of pure silence, she composed herself and decided to break the silence, "I am sorry to interrupt you. I was coming to talk to you but I didn't notice the vase here. So it was not intention of mine to knock it down and break it. I will clean the mess here."
Adam didn't even notice the broken vase until now as he was busy noticing the pure innocence in front of him. Now he observed that a vase was broken into pieces and the pieces were scattered in the floor.
Composing himself he put down the blonde beauty down on the floor and sighed. Then he called a servant standing nearby and asked him to clean the mess ignoring Prachi's constant protest of cleaning herself. But after a few minutes she accepted her defeat and before he could speak again, she continued, "However, I must inform you that Anna is not well. She has a little fever since this evening. The doc.."
Listening her words, Adam instantly came back from his drunken state and became furious. He didn't even let her finish her words and shouted, "What? What the hell are you saying woman? My baby has not been well for such a long time and nobody informed me. Wow. And did anybody decide to call doctor yet? Why the fuck am I paying you all here if you can't do your only work properly?"
He was literally fuming while spitting venom towards Prachi through his words.
Prachi felt so humiliated and insulted that she was trying hard to keep the tears on the bay of her eyes.
But she decided to reply him calmly.
"Sir, you were unreachable throughout the evening. We have tried hard to reach you but in vain. I even contacted your office but you were not there. But don't worry. We have enough sense to call the doctor. Your family doctor came to check up on her and prescribed some medicine. I have already feed her the soup and the medicine. Her fever is down now but she is a little bit cranky. She had a hard time to sleep and just a few minutes before your arrival, she has slept finally."
Adam felt relieved receiving the news. However he decided to visit her right away. He knew he had behaved like a spoilt brat with Prachi but now was not the right time to talk to her. He would deal with her later. He needed to meet his child fast. He was feeling guilty for the little baby's suffering. Anna was too little to spend her days only with his servants and her nanny. He couldn't even give her time. He was even so shameless and greedy that he didn't even meet his only baby before indulging in his sexual activities in his own home after returning from his work. What a selfish man was he becoming day by day?
Keeping his thoughts aside he decided to rush inside to meet his princess when someone called him from behind.
"Baby, I am going to your bedroom. I will wait for you there. Come soon and you will have a surprise there."
As Adam looked back at the source of the voice, the blonde even dared to wink at him before calling a servant who was standing nearby them and asking the route of Adam's bedroom.
The remaining sanity of his brain was instantly lost as he faced the crazy woman in front of him.
"The only route you need to know is the route towards the exit of this house. So before I do something that both of us regret later, just leave from here. My baby is unwell and you have the audacity to think of your sexual pleasure right now. Why am I surprised? A whore like you won't understand the value of a baby. So just leave and don't dare to come in front of me again." As the cold, thundering voice of the ruthless businessman came out, the blonde shivered and realised it was better for her to keep her mouth shut and follow his order.
Without waiting or saying anything he turned around and rushed inside the house, towards the his baby's room.
Prachi was frozen on her spot watching the scene in front of her. After a few moments she came back in the present and shook her head mumbling, "Crazy man." Nonetheless she decided to follow her employer although her legs were itching to go to the different direction to check her little sister in her room.
But she knew she couldn't. She would have to wait until Adam dismissed her.
Reaching at Anna's room, she noticed Adam standing at the door while observing the sleeping beauty.
His trance was broken with Prachi's words,
"You can go, freshen up and then come back. I will stay here."

"Where is Mrs. Brianna?" asked Adam when he couldn't find his old housekeeper in the room.
Prachi gave him a small smile before answering him, "She was having migraine. So I told her to take rest. I hope you are okay with it."
Adam nodded and rubbed his forehead with his palms. Nevertheless he decided to follow her advice at once and thus turned around to go to his room.
Just before exiting the room he stopped in his track and without turning back he spoke again hesitantly, "I am sorry for speaking so harshly with you tonight in the hall. I was not in my right mind, you know. And sorry again for.. you had to witness tha-that sight. I was a little drunk a-and..."
Prachi was stunned hearing him stutter for the first time and so she looked back only to notice the colour of his ears had changed into slight pink in embarassment. It was a sight to remember. Was the high and mighty Adam Torcelli blushing?
Hiding her smile, she interrupted him, "No need to give explanation of your actions in your own house. But thanks for apologizing for your rude behaviour. Your apology is accepted."
Adam didn't turn back so Prachi couldn't see the small genuine smile in his lips before he stormed out of the room.
He was going towards his room in a hurry while smiling. But he stopped in his track hearing a faint noise of crying. He noticed that the noise was coming from Prachi's room which was just two rooms away from his own one. Not understanding the source of the noise, he decided to open the doo.
As he opened the door, he could only see the darkness in the room. Absentmindedly he stepped forward and switched on the light. The brightness of the light lit the room and he noticed a little figure sitting on the bed hugging her knees, crying softly. He couldn't look at her face as it was hidden between her knees but he didn't need rocket science to recognise the little girl. Of course she was none other than his employee's sister. But it was for the first time they were in the same territory as the first time was negligible dut to her hiding behind her elder sister. He never met this little one before properly. But looking at the girl in this vulnerable state, something tugged in his heart. He just couldn't leave her alone in this state and thus decided to approach her.
"Hey little girl. Why are you crying?"
Hearing a warm manly voice nearby, Piyu raised her eyes and stared at the man with her big doe tearful eyes.
.
.
.
to be continued...