Part 11

Wei Ying smiles at me and kisses my forehead. ''You did great (y/n). We are proud of you.'' I look up at Lan Zhan to see him give a tiny smile and a nod at me. ''Let's go and get your stuff. When we are done we can do some fun things today.'' I nod at Wei Ying and start to lead the way while holding on to both of my Alphas.

We keep getting further and further away from the main house. On the way to the shed I keep quiet as I lead my Alphas to the place I used to live. I hope they won't be too shocked. We've walked quite a distance as the shed finally comes into view. When we've reached the small shed I stop in front of the door and release my Alphas. I walk inside the shed without looking at the reactions of my Alphas.

It doesn't take long for the Alphas to come after me. I can see them looking around the shed. Judging by their expressions I can tell they are not very happy with what they see. Of course I understand why they aren't happy. The shed is small, dirty and it looks like it could collapse at any moment now. I quickly walk towards a corner and start to dig up some stuff I buried there. It isn't much. Just a book, my mother once gave me and which I've never been able to read, and a small portrait of her. I kept these buried so they wouldn't be taken away from me.

While (y/n) is busy in his corner, the Alphas take their time to look at their surroundings. This shed is where their precious mate lived his entire life. With this knowledge in their minds they can't help, but get angered on his behalf. These living conditions are horrible. No person should have to live in such a disgusting place. They will make sure that their Omega would never have to step foot in such an abominable place ever again. When the Alphas look at each other, they know the other is thinking the same thing. They look away when they notice (y/n) standing up again.

With the two items in my hand, I stand up and turn around to face the Alphas. 'The two of them are masking their expressions well, but I know they find this place disgusting.' I smile at them while holding up the items. ''I'm done here. This is all I wanted to get.'' Wei Wuxian smiles back ''Great! Let's get out of this place as quickly as possible. I can't wait to show you all the great things that are outside these walls.'' He walks towards me and slings an arm around my shoulder. ''You want to put your stuff in a Qiankun Pouch? You won't have to carry them around all the time.'' I look up at him confused ''Qiankun Pouch?''

Lan Zhan walks towards me and holds out a small pouch. ''Hn. Holds a lot of items.'' I look up at him. ''Are you sure it will fit? It's so small.'' Wei Wuxian laughs next to me. ''That's the beauty of a Qiankun Pouch. It's storage capacity is a lot more than it looks like from the outside. I could put in our entire wardrobe and it would still have space left.'' I look at the Alphas with amazement in my eyes. I timidly reach out to grab the bag and inspect it carefully. The Alphas watch on with a fond expression.

I open the bag to put my stuff inside. Since my hands are full, Lan Zhan reaches out to help me put the items in. 'Amazing! It really fits.' ''Well now that this has been taken care off, let's go and take our time returning to the Cloud Recesses.'' Lan Zhan nods and takes the bag and hangs it back on his waist before walking outside. Wei Wuxian and I follow after him and we walk out of the Mo estate. I look back to look at the estate. 'This place holds horrible memories for me. I will never return here.'

I look back in front of me. Both alphas walking on either side of me again. 'I think this will start to become a pattern.' We leisurely walk through the streets of the village, while having a conversation here and there. Since my condition still isn't optimal, we have to rest a lot, but both Alphas don't mind. 'Ah I'm truly lucky with these guys as my Alphas. They are very attentive and truly care about me. The more I get to know them the more I start to care about them as well.'

~Meanwhile at Cloud Recesses~

Lan Xichen and Lan Qiren are both sitting at a table, enjoying some tea, when someone knocks on the door. ''Come in.'' The door slides open and a disciple enters. When the disciple stand in front of the two, he bows and holds up a letter. ''This disciple is here to deliver a message from the second young master.'' Lan Qiren and Lan Xichen look at each other, both of them having a suspicion on what the message is. Lan Qiren nods at Lan Xichen to signal him to take the letter.

Lan Xichen gets up to take the letter and excuses the disciple. The disciple bows again before leaving the room. Lan Xichen sits down again before starting to read the letter. When he's done he tells Lan Qiren about the contents of the letter. ''They found their Omega. The letter doesn't say much about the Omega, only that they will take their time coming back because of the Omega's health. It says that the Omega's health is bad due to abuse. Wangji is asking us to prepare a physician for when they get back with the Omega. He says he'll message us again when they are about to arrive.''

Both Lan Xichen and Lan Qiren frown. The happy news of the found Omega is overshadowed by the news of the Omega's health and the cause of it. Lan Qiren is stroking his beard and replies to Lan Xichen. ''Notify the best physician we have and prepare a room for the Omega. All we can do now is wait for their arrival.'' Lan Xichen nods and stands up to leave the room. He wants to do all he can to make sure the Omega will be taken care of when they arrive at the Cloud Recesses.