Chapter IV: School time

*5 weeks later, Y/N's POV*

It was 5 weeks since I arrived to Sakurami and we went through everything in the city and on the outskirts. We went shopping a lot. Yuki introduced me to his friends Aru Akise, Hinata Hino and Mao Nonosaka... they all were.... interesting individuals.

Aru was trying to be a detective, Hinata wanted to be some kind of model and Mao... wanted everything Hinata did...

As for Yuno... we were talking a lot about stuff... getting to know each other since as she said we'll get married in the future... she was really funny and so sweet... even Ilia wasn't as sweet as her.

We went to that temple Yuki's mom was talking about... and had I respect for that place... there were Shrine Maidens as I already knew but the High Priestess... she was something else... I actually thought she has supernatural powers as it was believed all Shrine Maidens have them in the past...

But now... thanks to Mrs. Amano I got enrolled into a local school. I was sitting at the back row with Yuki, Aru and Hinata and I already had some other friends...

As I was sitting at the desk Yuno arrived. She sat in the front row and immediately she got surrounded by others.

You: "Wow Yuno is really popular."

Hinata: "She's the top class student..."

Mao: "And a beautiful woman... but not for me..." she looked at Hinata. "I have someone else in mind."

Hinata: "Mao not again."

Aru: "She's actually one of the few who has a semblance here."

Yuki: "Yeah..."

You: "Why people here mostly don't have a semblance."

Yuki: "It's because of some kind of curse actually... some former emperor casted it on Sakurami..."

Aru: "That's what the stories say... it might be true."

Hinata: "Oops here comes the teacher."

He arrived.

Teacher: "Ah my dear students... it is a pleasure to see you in this new school year... and I see we have a few new faces... for those who don't know my name is Hiyama Takao."

You: "He sounds cool."

Takao: "I believe... Mr. Y/N Belladonna is the one I'm talking to specifically... now... please come forth and introduce yourself." I did so.

You: "Hello... my name is Y/N Belladonna and I'm 12... my birthday was the day I left my hometown... Menagerie.. back there I have an older sister."

Girls: "[Whoa he's handsome...]"

You: "Oh am I girls?"

Girls: "EEK!! How did you hear us?"

You: "You forgot I'm a faunus or are the cat ears not visible?"

Yuno: "They are my dear... also girls you might want to put hands away from Y/N... he is mine."

Everyone: "REJECTED ALREADY???!!!"

Takao: "That's interesting... thanks for the introduction... now you can sit back Mr. Belladonna."

You: "Thank you." I did so but on the way I noticed Yuno smiling at me... so I smiled back.

Aru: "I expected it.... be careful Y/N... she is... unpredictable."

You: "Oh I noticed already."

Takao: "Alright class stop talking and let's get this lesson started."